The Countdown

Plano or Lewisville, TX

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm not familiar with Omaha traffic do you have a suggestion as to which theater might be the quickest to get to?

Thanks

I'm not from Omaha either, but do you know where you're staying? Do you need to check in at a hotel first? Are you going to the Countdown first, then getting a late check-in?

All these can factor in on your choice of destinations. For instance, if your flight arrives at 5:30, you can figure on not getting out of the airport baggage until about 6:15-6:30, providing your bags make it. Do you have to pick up a rental car? That will add another 30-45 minutes. If we go with a worst case scenario (not including lost bags), you'd be leaving the rental car place at 7:15. So I guess your question would be, is there a theatre showing the event within 15 minutes of the airport? The answer is no. Both are about 30 minutes from Eppley Airport.

So, 1) pack light and just take carry-on, 2) if you have an account with a rental car company for express check in, or, have a friend that can pick you up (and wants to go too!), these will speed things up.

Good luck!

Garry in Vegas

I'm not from Omaha either, but do you know where you're staying? Do you need to check in at a hotel first? Are you going to the Countdown first, then getting a late check-in?...

Good luck!

Garry in Vegas

Thanks for the reply Garry...

I do have a rental and planned on checking into the hotel after the show. I actually have to be in Sioux Falls the next afternoon so, depending on how I feel may just drive part or all the way up after the show.

Ken

Bridge at Howard Hughes Centre

West Los Angeles

I see the Irvine Spectrum, in Irvine CA is in the Top 10 list once again for sales- so we should have a great crowd out there. If you are coming to this location, @ 5:30, Kingsmen alumni and drum corps friends will have a pre show gathering at Champps Sports Bar and Grill, directly across from the theater. Looking forward to seeing you there.

I wonder what the turnouts have been like at The Block and Stadium Promenade? I know the turnouts for QF at Spectrum have been through the roof...but these other 2 are somewhat relatively new to hosting the cinecast. It's more convenient for me to go to Stadium Promenade which I feel is a better than the Spectrum i'm just leery as to the turnout.

Rassin' frassin' os os os. Season finale of Lost May 13th. The Coutndown - May 13th. Anybody have a decent cloning machine??

Yeah, It's called TiVo :tongue:

Yeah, It's called TiVo :tongue:

I already suggested that. It was met with a less than enthusiastic response.

Garry in Vegas