Weird Fan Shouts During Performances

At a show this summer during a Glassmen show i heard people yell "Mason we have your gameboy"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2007 Quarterfinals night. Cadets had just entered the field (for the first time).

Someone from the top of the stands yelled (loud!) "WHERE'S THE DOOR??"

Pretty much everyone cracked up. The Cadets then left the field (for what we learned later was The Great Hash Debate) but we thought at the time that Hopkins had actually heard it down on the field and didn't like it.

• 4 weeks later...
2007 Quarterfinals night. Cadets had just entered the field (for the first time).

Someone from the top of the stands yelled (loud!) "WHERE'S THE DOOR??"

Pretty much everyone cracked up. The Cadets then left the field (for what we learned later was The Great Hash Debate) but we thought at the time that Hopkins had actually heard it down on the field and didn't like it.

Yea, there was a guy sitting near were I was who had shouted out the same thing. I was at the top, although I don't know if we're talking about the same guy...

And then at Semis, when the Cadets were coming out onto the field, some of the other members of the corps I march with were shouting out "Hey Cadets, line my field!" and different variations of it.

Edited by jam-rog456

Definitely heard someone yell "PUT SOME CHEESE INTO IT" in the 96 Scouts recording.

And how about the "YAHHH!" at the beginning of the horse race in 07 Crown? Effing perfect!

Crown rehearsed at my University the Wednesday and Thursday before DCI Atlanta that year. That was actually part of the show...not a crowd thing. It was Cisco, a snare drummer who was also the battery section leader, who did that...if I'm not mistaken. :)

This isn't a shout out, but at the beginning of a recent BK show you can hear someone fart, followed by laughter. I can't remember which year though. I'm sure someone will know. Pretty funny.

PR 08 Preshow: After the DM punches Spartacus the first time a few from the crowd yell "HIT HIM HARDER!"

This isn't a shout out, but at the beginning of a recent BK show you can hear someone fart, followed by laughter. I can't remember which year though. I'm sure someone will know. Pretty funny.

Either '06 or '05 I can't remember at the moment.