Weird Fan Shouts During Performances

We have no such term in fencing that I know of.

The only thing "nice and easy" in fencing, is losing....

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's a can of corn, Cavies!"

-Bruno Zuccola during the 1990 intro

I remember that one. Had to explain it to non-baseball fans.

Oh I don't know...I've lost some #### hard bouts!

Your son still at Saul's??

But of course.....along with a Latvian Fencing Master and Argentinian Fencing Master, and the No Fear crew...

Edited by GuyW

But of course.....along with a Latvian Fencing Master and Argentinian Fencing Master, and the No Fear crew...

Heh...tell Chuck Alexander I said HI next time you see him...he's pounded me into the dirt MANY times (because I generally suck at epee).

And the Latvian....ahhh....Alex...just ONCE I would like to see him actually let his son just fence without carping throughout EVERY second of EVERY bout!

A couple of Suncoast 1985 show...

"TAKE IT TO THE BEACH SUNCOAST!"

And during the bass drum feature in Midnight in Miami

"They play those bass drums verrrry well".... "Hey man!"

Oh, and in the Freelancers 1989 show, right before the third piece, with the stadium in compete silence Charles Anderson complementing the guard "Very Nice Ladies". Little did he know he was standing in front of the on field mic.

Not a shout but the "Melissa" plane flyover during finals in '01 was #### annoying. I think I have a pic of it floating around somewhere...

You have to feel bad for her... in an attempt to do something nice, her family humiliated her and bumped her to legend status in the drum corps community. She will never be forgotten in Madison...

Nice!

You have to feel bad for her... in an attempt to do something nice, her family humiliated her and bumped her to legend status in the drum corps community. She will never be forgotten in Madison...

Nice!

Nice to see someone looking at it from her point of view. Melissa is a really nice person and most people seem to think she's some kind of mega-##### because of someone else's mistake.

Nice!

Oh, that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw that. I felt so humiliated for her and I didn't even know her. Poor thing.