Weird Fan Shouts During Performances

*phantom 08 during bass feature in the intro*

"YEAH BASSS"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Judges are you watching?"

I want to say it was Chris Church, marching staff, who said that... someone on this board would know for sure. PR ANG????

What I always found interesting is the form they're in when he says it. To me it looks like an eye. Anyone else catch that?

I can't confirm it but that does sound familiar and it does sound like it could be him. PR82292 would likely know.

I never noticed the drill form but whenever I hear that piece, in my mind I can always hear the "Judges are you watching?!" at that exact quiet spot every time. And they played it as an encore piece in recent years.

I can't confirm it but that does sound familiar and it does sound like it could be him. PR82292 would likely know.

I never noticed the drill form but whenever I hear that piece, in my mind I can always hear the "Judges are you watching?!" at that exact quiet spot every time. And they played it as an encore piece in recent years.

They played it for an encore at a show in Decatur IN a couple years back. I was sorely tempted to yell "Judges are you watching" at that spot, but decided that discretion was the better part of enjoyment at that point.

2 from '82 SCV from the staff.

After the middle horn fanfare at the start of Capriccio Espagnol you can hear Gail laugh. That was the only time they'd played it perfect all season.

In the drum feature that follows you can hear Ralph let out an "0ooo!".

Not corps, but at retreats for one of my HS Band competitions, a guy in the upper level screamed "I LOVE YOU JESSICA (Drum Major's name)" and a guy with a deep voice yelled "I LOVE YOU TOO".

Every band there was stonewalling until that. Whew, laughs were had all around.

Scouts 05 when Carmen is first revealed and right before the hornline comes in a guy fairly high up in the stands yells, "Kick him in the Balls!". Check it out, you'll laugh.

2008. Can't remember the show. Some guy tried to do the Vanguard yell at the wrong moment. It went:

Guy - "VANGUAAArr....."

Everyone else - "awwwwww"

Some guy did that at finals too i was sitting a couple rows behind them lol XD