Question

How do I.......

Make a logo for my corps?

How do I.......

Make a logo for my corps?

MS Paint or Photoshop, if you've got the skills.

I most certainly do NOT got the skills, so I got StarOrg to create my logos/banners/show posters. He's only been on once in the past 3-4 months (new job keeping him busy and offline), but he's a DCP-I regular going way back and I'm pretty sure he won't miss the season. Once he returns he'd be a good person to ask for this.

Keith - I would be glad to make you a logo. Just PM me the details.

You can look at my StarOrg Creations link below to see samples of my work.

Yes I will be back. New job and all the traveling has been dragging me down but I am not going to miss the season.

I highly recommend StarOrg as well as a highly satisfied csutomer! All my logos are from StarOrg. He also isnt a bad guy even if he is from FANFARE! lol

I will vouch for 8two5. Their (his?) work is fantastic. In fact, I've held off on my official show announcements for Season XII because all three Glory of Music corps have uniform requests in with 8two5. I've already seen the Polaris prototype, and it's awesome!

Just saw the prototype for Glory of Aurora. Let me re-iterate: I have never been disappointed with one of his designs. And between FMA and here, I've gotten 6-7 uniforms from him.

Check out his gallery: 8two5

• 4 weeks later...

How long would they take, for logo and uniform design? I just signed up for an account on 8two5, I just to know I request them like tomorrow morning, or even tonight, would they be ready by the start of the season...? :thumbs-up:

You can't rush art. :thumbs-up:

I recently contracted 8two5 to update Polaris' uniform and completely redesign Eden and Aurora. The updated prototype for Polaris only took a few days. The first versions of Eden and Aurora took a few weeks. Your uniforms may or may not be ready for the start of the season, but they'll be well worth the wait once you have them.