New All Age Corps in Texas

Ok Guys and Gals...... Take a deep breath, cool Down!!!!

My question to you all that are being so negative........... Why are you trying so hard to hurt a drum corps? There have been so many corps that have become inactive due to so many reasons, we don't need to have more corps go down due to negativity on DCP!!!! We need to keep this activity that we love dearly growing!

With that being said - go Vigilantes!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly certain that I have figured out who you are. I won't use your real name publicly here, but your last name ends with a "Y" and your last name ends with an "M", yes?

Two last names? Well, I do have two last names, ironically. But I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant to say...

I apologize. I thought, by the way you "spoke", that you were a male. Being from the generation I am, I am not used to true ladies speaking with such vehemence! :tongue:

Yes, women go to school now and are educated :)

I have been waiting for the the I STOMP THEM......

I STOMP THEM

What's with this JPEG guy? Dude, Celebrate a new corps. DCP is getting waaayyy too negetive. Good luck this summer guys, wish I could march with you. Rich, you know of any rich texans who'd sponsor us? I do it in a heartbeat if it weren't for the cash.

Moderators - feel free to close this thread.

Those truly concerned know how to get in touch for answers. We have been open on this thread. You know where to find us. We sign our names and our identities are not hidden.

Closing this at the request of the OP