"Lake Erie Thunder" Camp #9

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that guys, I was really looking forward to seeing you guys this summer!

Best of luck going forward!

I wish the Thunderbirds and Thunder had worked closer together as was originally intended. We were supposed to learn each others books and on certain occasions play together. The decision to play Santa Clara music probably ended that plan. Not the T-birds bag & impossible to sell with a small corps. Seems like we should have been able to put something on the field. We may have gotten slaughtered as my T-bird brethren aren't exactly light on their feet these days (me), but it would have been interesting....and LOUD. Almost Crunchy Frog like...how low can you go.

ok, I'm done. Sorry to keep on, but it meant a lot to me, my last shot as it were. It was a good horn line. Cya

Edited by Mike_B

Time for a beer........ :tongue:

This comment sickens me to the core!! its not time for a beer at all. Its time to cut our losses see what we have left and see what we need to do to ALL help each other in Erie and get a competitve field corps in Erie. I met my husband doing this activity and it sickens me to think that you have just given up on something so important in this day and age that means so much to a lot of people. I still want to march and I am all for LET going out as a mini corps we need to show that we worked our butts off. Kids want to see a product. They don't want to jump into something unknown. We need a field corps in Erie and we deserve to have one not a beer!

Edited by ESsop05

You sicken me to the core. You weren't even at the last few practices. Give me a break. Yea, we're going to go play Santa Clara at mini-corps. Sure. You can lug the tympani onto that stage. Go ahead. Go back to Empire with everybody else. When management pulls the plug, the plug is pulled..... Hey, feel free to knock yourselves out.

Edited by Mike_B

Having been through this particular wringer twice, I want to offer my sincere condolences and encourage everyone involved to take this as merely one of the inevitable setbacks involved in starting any new organization. It seems like you guys had a lot going for you...build on your strengths, address your weaknesses and good things will happen.

And if you must engage in recriminations (Why?), don't do it in public. If you profess to care so much about the organization, you won't engage in conduct that is incredibly detrimental to it.

N/M...

Donny

Edited by donnymusic