DCI Class of 2009

Figured this would be a good thread to do before we all leave for tour... I'm so thankful I'm getting the opportunity to march my age-out after thinking I was never going to perform again... but whether you've been in the activity for one year, two years, three, five, or ten, it's this last year that's arguably the most special.

So, fellow age-outs, roll call time.

Sixth and final year. Crazy. My rookie year it seemed like I'd be marching forever. 2009 seemed so far away. And yet here it is. Oh well, it's been a good ride.

This is my age out year but I will not be marching in a DCI corps. My last day marching will be on June 13th, when the americanos take the streets. i am fourtunate to have al least one This would have been my 9 season if I would have marched every year since I started. I have been in all three divisions, watch corps rise watch them fall, filled holes, and I am currently running a drum corps. I have a life time worth of memories. It was fun while it lasted. I wish all the age out this year luck. Have fun and stay safe!

Edited by dcf06

2nd year marching in a top 12 corps...

Would have been my 4th if I wasn't a woodwind player.

All is well though. No regrets whatsoever.

My body is grateful for only marching 2.