Danny Boy Productions?

http://www.dannyboyproductions.com/301.html

Any idea what this is? A new DCI experience... "committed to delivering the drum corps experience to audiences in a new and exciting format, incorporating state-of-the-art sound, lighting, and visual effects in new outdoor stadium venues."

????

:tongue:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like some kind of 'in-the-works' website for the vegas show. does not look too official.

I don't think it has anything to do with the Vegas show at all. The website describes a number of professional drum corps units and a north American tour.

I don't think it has anything to do with the Vegas show at all. The website describes a number of professional drum corps units and a north American tour.

Nothing to do with the Vegas show? The first link at the top of the sidebar says Drums Along the Strip. When you click it the link leads to a page with the show date for this July and the link to the show site.

Edited to add: Also, on the show website Danny Boy Productions is listed at the bottom of the sidebar.

Edited by Flyboy1177

In the summer of 2010, we will launch our North America Tour, featuring the professional units of five of the biggest names in the Drum Corps activity today.

Heh.

More power to 'em . . .if we're looking at some kind of planned traveling "supercorps" stage show, then I can't say I'm suprised.

Any idea what this is? A new DCI experience... "committed to delivering the drum corps experience to audiences in a new and exciting format, incorporating state-of-the-art sound, lighting, and visual effects in new outdoor stadium venues."

????

I think it's the slowest loading website I've encountered in years and its content seems to be mostly blah-blah-blah.

KS

Edited by kstein

????

Professional drum corps, eh? Then every individual in BD, Bloo, etc who is performing this summer, July 6, 2009, had better GET PAID.

I'm dead serious. If I were a marching member right now, I would boycott this performance, unless I was paid at MINIMUM the going studio rate in Vegas.

Nothing gets my goat more than calling something "professional" when it's not. How convenient for the admins of the Danny Boy group to be able to use a set of DCI corps as their testing system.

From reading all of the links, my conclusion: "DCI meets American Idol meets NBA Slam Dunk Contest"