SYTYCD

News Flash

Mia cuts all of WGI because she likes to see people go home who arent't good at what they do( Just in her opinion )

WOW !!!! WGI must be paying her pretty well to be nice.

I guess she didnt make it as a dancer herself.............so bitter party of 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. First group was terrible. I feel so bad for them.

News Flash

Mia cuts all of WGI because she likes to see people go home who arent't good at what they do( Just in her opinion )

WOW !!!! WGI must be paying her pretty well to be nice.

I guess she didnt make it as a dancer herself.............so bitter party of 1

? Are you saying that she only cut WGI people and only WGI people were bad? I'm not following the train of thought here...

? Are you saying that she only cut WGI people and only WGI people were bad? I'm not following the train of thought here...

A Joke...lol...................But my point was that with stuff she had to say to some of those dancers I wonder what she really thinks of even the best in our activity.

I bet she dug that braddock soloist........yeah, that one.

A Joke...lol...................But my point was that with stuff she had to say to some of those dancers I wonder what she really thinks of even the best in our activity.

I think she was right on the money with most of her comments.

SPOILER ALERT. DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED WED. Night's EPISODE!

I was sad to see Katee go, but that partner dance she did was not pretty. And the guy who they kept telling "we keep hearing great things, but we're just not seeing it." He was really off too. Maybe tired? maybe nerves? maybe too much confidence? who knows

I was also sad to see the two tap dancers go-- the girl who said she wouldn't be back, and the guy with the dreads. I thought they were both pretty good. Oh, and the Japanese hip-hop dancer-- I liked him. Probably would have been fine in previous seasons... but each season gets tougher, I guess.

I bet she dug that braddock soloist........yeah, that one.

Was that the guy who had the flag during the "cut sequence"?

Was that the guy who had the flag during the "cut sequence"?

Nah talking about the girl who opened their show with that sharp fast dynamic dance thing.

(That was braddock right?)

On another note: SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOLER ALERT:

They cut all of the people who they really liked at auditions and for good cause. They really dropped the ball. The quirky red headed girl

doesn't move to other people's choreography well. Her limbs are so long but it was still hard to watch her go, she had such great passion for dance it seemed.

Same for Gabi (gabbie? gabbi?) Rojas, she was great in her audition and then was just a mess, so hard to watch. And the black guy who did

that big solo at the new york auditions also got cut. It was insane but all of them were justified. You just knew Mia was not happy with them

dancing her work like that.

Speaking of Mia, NOW they are showing her tougher side, which is good because that is how dance is in the real world. "DONT GIVE ME EMPTY STEPS. THATS WHEN MY HORNS COME OUT!" I was getting tired of them showing her "I want you to really feel this. This dance is about this and that" during last season.

However, Nigel needs to cram it, I mean honestly, I don't care if they want him to be meaner for the "Cowell Effect" he isn't qualified, IMO, to dish it out like that.

Now that all the top audition people are gone I feel like I don't know anyone else besides the broadway brothers and it looks by the teaser one of them gets cut and one gets into the top 20.....but you really can't tell....teasers are deceptive.

• 2 weeks later...

OK....Im kinda surprised there hasn't been any response here from the " Dance " experts.....toe tappers...broadway bounders on the negative comments Mia is getting on the show for her attitude ( I think more than her comments ) even the shows website had people posting their comments on her behavior and i read in some papers comments on the show and her. I know there are alot of stary eyed people out there probably including the WGI office and to give her credit I think she stirred up interest for Spinfest , that's for sure but I 'm not sure i disagree with the comments on her.

OK we all know when you get a fat check from WGI it's easy to be nice but did she send a bad message or make people look different at her specifically. I think for me I would say yes.

Not trying to bash her BUT like judging when you get our moneyfor any reason you run the risk of comments and I believe righfully so/ JMO

I actually think Mia is giving the contestants a reality check....the world of professional dance is not all wine and roses.....If people can't handle a few negative comments just wait till they get off camera and in the real world.