The Jersey Shore Invitational

Toms River is my home town. I grew up there and also graduated from East. I started there my sophomore year when the school opened (1980). Ah, the memories...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toms River is my home town. I grew up there and also graduated from East. I started there my sophomore year when the school opened (1980). Ah, the memories...

Great!

If you still have family in Toms River, Tell them to buy tickets and go to the show!!!

Great!

If you still have family in Toms River, Tell them to buy tickets and go to the show!!!

Sorry to say I don't. They're all in Miami. How original... heh

I will definitely put something up on my facebook page which should get the word out to about 30 or 40 former band geeks and old corps alum.

Hey...putting up a plug on Facebook would be awesome. Thanks!

And, you absolutely need to go north and catch a show at "East" at some point.....and have a bit of a high school reunion.

I know nothing of the "inner workings" of DCA schedule stuff, but it sounds like it would be pretty cool if we could figure out a way to put your old high school onto the 2010 CV tour schedule.

Best wishes to you and your corps. Truth be told, you do still have family in NJ. We are all in this thing together.

Jeff Schrimmer

Hey...putting up a plug on Facebook would be awesome. Thanks!

And, you absolutely need to go north and catch a show at "East" at some point.....and have a bit of a high school reunion.

I know nothing of the "inner workings" of DCA schedule stuff, but it sounds like it would be pretty cool if we could figure out a way to put your old high school onto the 2010 CV tour schedule.

Best wishes to you and your corps. Truth be told, you do still have family in NJ. We are all in this thing together.

Jeff Schrimmer

Dont forget to bring these for the show.

Lloyd

Cheese

.. charcoal brickettes.why not bbq after the show too?

WWPD, right? :thumbup:

Corps rehearsal site info coming soon.

Ticket sales have started to spike up!

• 2 weeks later...

Visited the stadium last week with the band parents and I must say it will be a wonderful venue for this show,

One of the nicest facilities on the DCA "tour" this year.

Tickets have been going great these past 2 weeks but we have plenty of seats left.

The clinic will be well attended also.

If you buy tickets online, You will need to pick them up at the will call booth the day of the show starting at 4pm.

The Bushwackers hope to see you at the Jersey Shore Invitational this Saturdy August 15th.

Check our website at www.bushwackers.org for up to date information on the show!!!

Visited the stadium last week with the band parents and I must say it will be a wonderful venue for this show,

One of the nicest facilities on the DCA "tour" this year.

Agreed....that is a terrific stadium for a drum corps show.

Fran