Blue Stars Fan Network Video

92 people trying our for four spots in the snare line helps. Plus they have three vets on tenor.

I hope the other 88 snare drummers that didn't make the cut, went to other Corps.

What a real bummer it would be for the activity and for them if they all didn't eventually find a Drum Corps to march with this Summer.

Edited by BRASSO

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the other 88 snare drummers that didn't make the cut, went to other Corps.

What a real bummer it would be for the activity and for them if they all didn't eventually find a Drum Corps to march with this Summer.

Keep in mind he is talking about snare drummers. Most corps probably aren't having trouble finding snare drummers. Even if all 88 went to other corps to audition, some of them would likely still get cut.

Here's an interesting thing. BK and Blue Stars were trading positions all summer. Go watch the BS videos and the one BK is offering. Seems to me there will be quite the gap this season.

I've watched both and have my own opinion, but I'm curious who you see on top of that gap?