Hot Color Guards!

Spirit 86 was the first guard to take their shirts off. The guys, anyway. In the drum solo.

When I aged out in 88 the Dutch Boy showgirl look was just about at its peak. Those were some good looking young women.

The earlier post about the Anaheim guard is spot-on. If tough and super-competent is your thing, the Kingsmen rifles were it, man.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phantom '08 might be the winner

Edited by hrnguy500

They were't part of the guard but loved the year that Velvet Knights had the all girl cymbal line in hot pants. I think they were called the "sex cymbals"

What year?

I second the vote for BK 2000...

:tongue:

OK, so preface I am not gay, but I would have wished to be any one of Phantoms shirtless guys. No manboobs there and very inshape bodies. Now about that picture that is fuzzed over. Is that a Janet Jackson nip slip?

Actually/unfortunately no, the costumes just make it look like it. I couldn't find a higher quality picture.

And that Phantom 08 picture that was posted was actually taken down by the Mods lol

Objectification Complete!

Oceanside Legionnaires - Oceanside NY (Long Island) '60s

Sunrisers Senior - Brooklyn NY '70s

then i stopped looking...

87 Marauders! If you were around then, you know what I am talking about!

Funny you should mention the '87 Marauders. One of their guard members from a year or two earlier was the Playboy Playmate of the Month for August of 1987. It was all the talk at DCI that year. Her name was Sharry Konopski, and her sister Susan was also in the guard, and was equally "easy on the eyes".

Unfortunately Sharry has had some hard times since then. She has been in a wheelchair for quite a few years, as the result of a car accident.

Phantom Regiment 1997. WOW.