Hot Color Guards!

That too. :whistle:

I think we all knew where this is going to be heading... I'm kinda surprise 84BDsop "went there :whistle: "...

There are two all-male corps. Should we have all girls in them too? :tongue:

Frankly, I'm not sure if this thread should be open. I mean the age range and other demographics on DCP are wide. Someone's going to end up offending someone else. :whistle:

This thread is just fine. We're talking about a universal human thing that's with all of us every day of our lives.

In fact, let's just say it and accept it: We are attracted to each other! We think the other human is pretty to look at! It warms us up inside!

What's the problem?

I'm not going to be ashamed of it, and I'm not letting anyone try to lock this beautiful impulse in its bedroom, either. In fact, I hope growing kids ARE reading this happy discussion of alluring color guard dancers, in detail, because it's a lesson in much of what really matters in this short life: beauty, art, attraction, appreciation, and love.

Carry on!

:whistle:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to think I got my butt chewed out by Toby for saying that the Glassmen girls were sexy in 2007

when they were dressed up as gypsys For the Gitano show ! I'm a Grandpa 9 times over and 7 of them

are Papa's little girls and you don't see Toby doin anything about this topic now do ya ! And thats cool except

for the Phantom girls on their knees photo . If Toby thinks that its appropriate for minors to see and read some of this stuff like what he suspended me for in 2007 which I don't think was so bad , I'll probably get suspended for this but I am an American and I have constitutional rights just like the next guy . I'm not harrassing this young man I'm just stating a fact .

Come now, all I look for in a good drum corps is a wicked hornline with a tight/chill dline. The guard is just the icing on the cake!

WOW - wrong in so many ways.............

I wasn't going to weigh in on this topic because I thought it was a bit creepy for a 40yr man (me) to talk about hot color guards, in a youth activity.

40 yr old man talking about "hot" girls in a youth activity = creepy old guy......not me.

Now, what ain't creepy is noticing an attractive color guard and saying they're beautiful.

Edited by jsualumnus

Hmmm well back when I marched it was ( not in exact order of " hotness " )

Blue Knights 96,97,98

Troopers 94

Star 93 ( I bet this is gonna start some other " Star 93 thread " oops!!)

Phantom 96

BD 96,97

Les Etoiles 98

Cadets 95

Bluecoats 97

Crossmen 98

Spirit 97 98 ( can't leave out my sisters; you ladies were and still are beautiful ;)

There was always this unspoken thing where we had to be 110% sure we were playing clean and looking intense when any of those guards were walking by at warmup of course we wanted to be at that level at all times but some how for those few minutes teenage hormones with an upward spike translated into clean beats. I'm not exactly sure how that came about.

Of course this was all from a " tour goggle " point of view so take it for what it's worth HAHAHA!

Edited by spirit7698

I wasn't going to weigh in on this topic because I thought it was a bit creepy for a 40yr man (me) to talk about hot color guards, in a youth activity.

40 yr old man talking about "hot" girls in a youth activity = creepy old guy......not me.

Now, what ain't creepy is noticing an attractive color guard and saying they're beautiful.

If you reference today's color guard as "hot", I'd agree --> creepy. However, if you are reminiscing about your days in drum corps, when you were a teenager, then not creepy.