Hot Color Guards!

edit:

ugh.

i usually don't give a flying #### what people think of my posts. however, i'd rather not feed the flames. it's not worth it.

not flaming

just saying I'd be a little creeped out if people posted pics of me shirtless on a message board just to gawk at how 'hot' they think I am (not that they would :tongue: ) hence a little creepy..

no?

anyway, my vote goes to regiment 03 and 08 ... and vanguard most years.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW!!! I'm amazed at how much I didn't know! I need to see some pics so I can agree with all these posts! I'm sure they're truthful, but I just want to see what you guys did! If there are any sites you can send me where I can see the oldschool color guards?!

WoW!!! I'm amazed at how much I didn't know! I need to see some pics so I can agree with all these posts! I'm sure they're truthful, but I just want to see what you guys did! If there are any sites you can send me where I can see the oldschool color guards?!

You live up to your name, now don't you?

You live up to your name, now don't you?

HAHA

I guess soo...

I was surprised that there hasn't been a topic already on this. I just want to know what everyone got to see when they were marching, past to the present! See what's changed! History intrigues me, and so do beautiful women!

Dutch Boy 1990. :tongue:

Win!

For those that are not familiar with 1990 Dutch Boy take a look at them on Fan Network. Simply stunning.

http://www.scvanguard.org/history/gallery/...p;currentrow=30

2004......Well its as good a view as any. :tongue:

Edited by hrnguy500

Phantom 96

BK 99 :tongue:

BK 2000

SCV 2004

With honorable mentions going to the 1997 Colts for their skin tight yellow leather uniforms for a Blood Sweat and Tears show. :cool:

I had a thing for the BK's guard in '98. They had a pretty good run of attractive guards in the late 90's.

If Dutch boy '90 dropped the fu fu hat I would dig it more.

shamless plug for a company

http://www.jolesch.com/viewAllEvents.aspx?...arching%20Bands (scroll all the way down to get to DCI pics)

you can refresh your memories

Edited by hrnguy500

Crown 07

Sure you have the right year cause those were not flattering IMO