Americanos Brass Run

COOL!

Parade Day Wish us luck!!!!!

Probably a little late, but GOOD LUCK!!!

I have read everything you have posted about the Americanos. I happen to think it is more then great in what you all are doing. But to me I would think you would get more bang for you buck if you started posting on DCA fourms. It just seems that most of the "KIDS" in the Americanos may be over the age of 22. Like myself. :tongue: No matter where you post PLEASE keep sending us updates on the Americanos. :tongue:

Dean

I too, think that anything reguarding the americanos is better suited in a different forum, however I do not think Dca would be the best choice either. The Americanos organization, and the Americanos Alumni organization are its own entity, and will not be pursuing membership with any type of drum corps association.

I would rather perfer a general Drum corps discussion topic so announcements can be made with no affiliation with DCA or DCI. Mainly because i dont think that any Star topics should be allowed in the world class fourm.

After today, I will not be posting on DCP as much anymore. Updates will be made as often as possible, but in my position my opinions dont matter anymore.

Edited by dcf06

I have it on good authority --- the inexperienced cameraman didn't know he was also recording audio --- or he would have started earlier and continued to get the whole tune. And maybe even shoot the whole drumline.

But there were other people with cams. Expect some parade footage to show up here, eventually.