WGI Focus

Scoutnout

It is what It is... I also had in the past few years 1 HS world finalists...2x Ind. world finalists and 2 HS finalists in open and A so also from experience .

WGI has alot of good things going for it ( Mostly it's members ) BUT if you don't think there's alot of shady things you are mighty mistaken.

With that said WGI is the only national venue ( For now ) so we push on and hope. Ask some of the judges who left in recent years and ask them why.....I really didn't want to bring all this up and was only commenting on the focus post. Oh and by the way I teach kids with over 10 years experience..soooooo 10 years is not all that much in the big scheme of things....have a good 1

One more thing: with all due respect maybe you can be the future of the activity and make it better. I mean that as a compliment. Help us who are jaded :smile:

LOL...everything always has to be a competition. In my "short ten years", I have marched IW finals 5 times, helped teach an IW and SW finalist, and 2 Ind. A finalists (one this past season). I'm proud of the ten years (like kids you teach) I have put into the activity. I am familiar with the judges who "left", and personally I'm not certain it was a bad thing that some of those people bowed out. Again, my opinion.

LOL...everything always has to be a competition. In my "short ten years", I have marched IW finals 5 times, helped teach an IW and SW finalist, and 2 Ind. A finalists (one this past season). I'm proud of the ten years (like kids you teach) I have put into the activity. I am familiar with the judges who "left", and personally I'm not certain it was a bad thing that some of those people bowed out. Again, my opinion.

Its the reason that was interesting,,,,,,,,,,,my opinion

went off topic......dcp can close if you wish

Yes...please close.

I like Focus magazine! It's much better than reading nothing about my favorite winter guards. Spell check is good, too. It happens. They'll probably appreciate the critique and move on from there.