DCP-I XII Season Discussion

With the season stepping off on Friday, figured I would get this thread started.

This is the place for all smack talk, predictions, corps updates, show reviews... anything having to do with DCP-I XII! Just try to keep it civil!

Good luck this year to all of our corps, we hit a record number this year!!!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First. :sad:

As for the season, can't wait to see the corps out at Chambersburg!

Once again, The Corps of Unspecified Identity is expecting to thrive on boos and hostilities from the audience while we hoard all of the awards.

Sorry folks, but its just the way it is.

The Pre-Season Power Poll has been released. Check the front page of the DCP-I site to get the full rankings!

Let the smack talk begin! :sad:

Two 3rds and an 8th? I'd be perfectly happy if that's how the season really ended. :sad:

Per usual, our main goal is for every corps to make Finals. However, with Polaris taking World Class Semifinals each of the past two seasons, and with Eden yet to finish out of the Top 4, we're hoping one of the corps can "get over the hump" this year.

The Power Poll pretty much has the usual suspects, but it seems like the live seasons are always good for a few surprises at the top.

Rank Corps Name Points 1st Place Votes

1 Star of Jupiter 87 1

2 Kosmos 86 5

Huh??? 5 1st place votes and Kosmos still winds up SECOND?

Oh well, it's a live season. We're bound to have an uphill go of it.

See you in Charlotte, Star. :sad:

PS: I agree with Star of Jupiter and Kosmos being in the top two spots in World. Jupiter has a fantastic show this year, wait until you see it!

The Pre-Season Power Poll has been released. Check the front page of the DCP-I site to get the full rankings!

Let the smack talk begin! :sad:

Is there a way to vote/how is voting done?

I was just as surprised as you Matt.... when I saw the 5 first place votes, then you getting 2nd I re-did the math... turns out that Kosmos was only on 8 of the 9 ballots cast :sad: while Star of Jupiter was on all 9..... :ph34r:

but then again.... 4 corps that are not competing this season showed up on 4 ballots :P

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello

I was just as surprised as you Matt.... when I saw the 5 first place votes, then you getting 2nd I re-did the math... turns out that Kosmos was only on 8 of the 9 ballots cast :sad: while Star of Jupiter was on all 9..... :ph34r:

but then again.... 4 corps that are not competing this season showed up on 4 ballots :P

Who voted? :ph34r: