DCP-I XII Season Discussion

Wow.... El Gigante in last? Interesting.... for such an old and experienced corps a last place finish would be surprising :bigsmile:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Bill since Hawaii has still not even announced it's show yet I am not sure we will be that ready yet.

Come on, you're always ready. You don't win 4 straight regional titles without being ready early seaon :tongue:

Wow.... El Gigante in last? Interesting.... for such an old and experienced corps a last place finish would be surprising :tongue:

He borrowed my 08 DVDs and kept them for 6 months..........YUP last place for him. :bigsmile:

Edited by Ex VK DM

Hahaha, gotcha :bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone :bigsmile: Firebird steps off tomorrow, looking forward to seeing you all on the field (if not any sooner) by chamionships week!

He borrowed my 09 DVDs and kept them for 6 months..........YUP last place for him. :bigsmile:

Wow, 09? Can I borrow them, too? :tongue:

Wow, 09? Can I borrow them, too? :bigsmile:

Nope because then you would know who wins. That's privileged information

DUH :tongue:

The feel like th 09 DVDs because I just got them back :tongue:

Edited by Ex VK DM

How do we get our corps logos on the corps list? My corps aren't on the page yet for Div II and III.

Good Luck everyone!

As far as the pre season poll goes I feel pretty good about 4th, 7th and 2nd respectively. In retrospect, if I had ranked myself first in A class I would have been no. 1 (I think). Oh well, It's where you end thats important.

As far as DCI goes it should be great. Looking forward to Cadets next revision of Bernstein. My son was all set to go with them but had an unfortunate accident and will have to wait for next year. So they are a little bit of a sentimental pick for me.

As always GO CAVIES!!!

I hope you all have a great year.

My prediction: Kosmos will not win tonight.