Chambersburg 6/19

It has nothing to do with hating the maroon team. It has to do with your attitude about your opinions as expressed by your own words above. "i think you'll see i was complimentary to everyone, and called out what needed called out". Oh please Jeff, you called out what needed to be called out? How many DCI championship rings do you have? What was the last DCI championship corps you taught? Who gave you the right to sit and be critical of folks who have one several championships and been elected to the hall of fame. You have every right to express your opinions, however, when you make statements about calling out what needs to be called out, that shows you need to get over yourself. Your reviews express your observations and your personal tastes in a drum corps show, not "what needed to be called out".

gee and i was actually complimentary in spots to some of the new technology.

oh and i think the recaps bear out some of what I called out.

but thank you for showing how you really feel about me. people liking the review...many...people not...you.

suggestion...dont read what I write. you'll be happier. And I hope you call out every reviewer who you think feels like me. it'd make your summer fun!!!

Jeff, ya still got it in ya :tongue:

It has nothing to do with hating the maroon team. It has to do with your attitude about your opinions as expressed by your own words above. "i think you'll see i was complimentary to everyone, and called out what needed called out". Oh please Jeff, you called out what needed to be called out? How many DCI championship rings do you have? What was the last DCI championship corps you taught? Who gave you the right to sit and be critical of folks who have one several championships and been elected to the hall of fame. You have every right to express your opinions, however, when you make statements about calling out what needs to be called out, that shows you need to get over yourself. Your reviews express your observations and your personal tastes in a drum corps show, not "what needed to be called out".

And if it was any corps other than the Cadets, you' probably wouldn't think twice about the review. Let's face it Dan your pro-Cadet bias is so bad you can't stand when anyone says anything less than 100% postive about them. So what it they have so many rings, etc, etc? Geesh, you act like there is something wrong with a person if they don't worship the ground the Cadets march on. Guess personal opinion doesn't count if it isn't a Cadet lovefest.

"Oh I didn't like part of the Cadets show"

"HOW DARE YOU!"

• Like 1

And if it was any corps other than the Cadets, you' probably wouldn't think twice about the review. Let's face it Dan your pro-Cadet bias is so bad you can't stand when anyone says anything less than 100% postive about them. So what it they have so many rings, etc, etc? Geesh, you act like there is something wrong with a person if they don't worship the ground the Cadets march on. Guess personal opinion doesn't count if it isn't a Cadet lovefest.

"Oh I didn't like part of the Cadets show"

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Whatever

gee and i was actually complimentary in spots to some of the new technology.

oh and i think the recaps bear out some of what I called out.

but thank you for showing how you really feel about me. people liking the review...many...people not...you.

suggestion...dont read what I write. you'll be happier. And I hope you call out every reviewer who you think feels like me. it'd make your summer fun!!!

Whatever

Whatever

LOL, at least you haven't changed... :tongue:

Unlike the High Schools we attended in the CD school district.... :worthy:

Your reviews express your observations and your personal tastes in a drum corps show, not "what needed to be called out".

Wait.....a review that expresses observations and personal tastes? If you don't want a review like that, than invent some kind of machine to listen to a corps and dictate the good and bad on a piece of paper. You'll find it being a 'tick' machine more than anything. Otherwise, stop reading reviews.

HELLLOOO....You do know that judges write down their observations and get paid to do it and only have to talk to the staff about it. And yes, I'm sure on many a music effect judges tapes throughout the drum corps season will say that the amps are too high if that is indeed the case.

Jeff was kind enough to do the same and let us know what he thought was good and bad.

Wow....now I remember why I barely come to the DCI forums anymore. Plain stupidity by some grossly outweigh the positives.

the whatever says it all. whatever= "####, they got me, and I have no argument"

hey Dan...guess what...I will review East. if I adore the cadets then, will you come in here kissing my ### because I did?

and if I don't like them, will you bash me for it?

place your bets folks on which one it is of the two above choices

I predict he will do both depending on the circumstances.

I also predict another whatever post.

it's odd...i see reviews less complimentary than mine and Dan isnt saying a word. hmmmm

Edited by jeffsnewjetta