Chambersburg 6/19

the whatever says it all. whatever= "####, they got me, and I have no argument"

hey Dan...guess what...I will review East. if I adore the cadets then, will you come in here kissing my ### because I did?

and if I don't like them, will you bash me for it?

place your bets folks on which one it is of the two above choices

You really don't get it do you? It's the arrogant nature in how you express your opinions, got it! Not to mention the fact that a few short years ago you were stomping your feet, holding your breath and threatening to stop following DCI on a daily basis. Now your a self proclaimed expert. And not that I owe you an explanation, but this is not about the Cadets. You can choose to like or dislike the Cadets, I really don't care, to each their own.

oh i get it. you dislike me. oh. that hurts.

here's your options: dont read what I type. accept I have an opinion you wont like and yet others seem to. put me on ignore.

or...keep bashing me like you, which toes the line of a personal attack which violates DCP guidelines and could get you suspended/banned from the site.

Now...if I were in your shoes.....i'd just ignore me. I'm paying attention to you know because it's amusing me watching you get all worked up over some guys review. It's killing time for me, because your opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things, as you seem to think the same of mine.

but hey keep bashing me, i have time to kill today

oh i get it. you dislike me. oh. that hurts.

here's your options: dont read what I type. accept I have an opinion you wont like and yet others seem to. put me on ignore.

or...keep bashing me like you, which toes the line of a personal attack which violates DCP guidelines and could get you suspended/banned from the site.

Now...if I were in your shoes.....i'd just ignore me. I'm paying attention to you know because it's amusing me watching you get all worked up over some guys review. It's killing time for me, because your opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things, as you seem to think the same of mine.

but hey keep bashing me, i have time to kill today

:tongue:

Jeff is most certainly an expert on this stuff, though not a self-proclaimed one. I've found Jeff's reviews to be about the most objective and accurate posted on DCP since it's inception.

If and when Jeff makes comments about my corps' show, you can bet your last dollar I'll listen.

Edited by Kamarag

clip

HELLLOOO....You do know that judges write down their observations and get paid to do it and only have to talk to the staff about it. And yes, I'm sure on many a music effect judges tapes throughout the drum corps season will say that the amps are too high if that is indeed the case.

Wait a minute... are you saying that the JUDGES actually "call out" what they feel needs to be called out? how many rings do these judges have? What championship corps have they recently taught?

I'm going to give a warning, this discussion needs to be about the review and not the person reviewing. If the bickering continues then I'm going to start removing posts.

Jeff is most certainly an expert on this stuff, though not a self-proclaimed one. I've found Jeff's reviews to be about the most objective and accurate posted on DCP since it's inception.

If and when Jeff makes comments about my corps' show, you can bet your last dollar I'll listen.

:tongue:

I'm going to give a warning, this discussion needs to be about the review and not the person reviewing. If the bickering continues then I'm going to start removing posts.

:tongue::worthy::worthy::worthy: