Chambersburg 6/19

Ah hell, I willingly go to a DCI show, something I haven't made a habit of over the past several years, and actually enjoyed myself quite a bit, thought the sweet deal I got on tickets may have something to do with it. And then I come in here, and it's world war three.

Reviews are just that dans, REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over yourself, i don't agree with everything Jeff said either, and he was my ride to the show. That doesn't mean I'm right or he is. The box 6 Fuddrucker's comment was dead on, but then someone came in and said Five Guys was better, should I tear him apart for being utterly wrong? No! Why? His opinion. He's allowed to disagree.

Get over yourself.

Sorry, but Fudds is better!

Let's fight!

Moving on.... so Adam, what'd you think of the show?

And I agree, Fuddrucker's is clearly a box above Five Guys :tongue:

BTW Jeff, I guess you'll be frequenting the Fudd's in Harrisburg a lot. I tried to get there at least once on my long visits to middle PA.

BTW Jeff, I guess you'll be frequenting the Fudd's in Harrisburg a lot. I tried to get there at least once on my long visits to middle PA.

maybe. lemme explain Central PA to ya.

there's this Berlin Wall type of thing that seperates me from Fudd's. it's called the Susquehanna River. Now, many people here fear crossing that river ( ok, well, wide stream). You ask someone to cross the River, and oh my God, the drama.

my problem is...i'm just ####### lazy. a 20 minute drive for food is just too much effort :tongue:

Ah hell, I willingly go to a DCI show, something I haven't made a habit of over the past several years, and actually enjoyed myself quite a bit, thought the sweet deal I got on tickets may have something to do with it. And then I come in here, and it's world war three.

Reviews are just that dans, REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over yourself, i don't agree with everything Jeff said either, and he was my ride to the show. That doesn't mean I'm right or he is. The box 6 Fuddrucker's comment was dead on, but then someone came in and said Five Guys was better, should I tear him apart for being utterly wrong? No! Why? His opinion. He's allowed to disagree.

Get over yourself.

you're more allowed to be right than me. you have hidden design credit :tongue:

there's this Berlin Wall type of thing that seperates me from Fudd's. it's called the Susquehanna River. Now, many people here fear crossing that river ( ok, well, wide stream). You ask someone to cross the River, and oh my God, the drama.

I hear ya on that account. However, my choice to cross said river was only because my hunger for their burger far out-weighed my lazyness to stay on the West shore.

Trying to be on topic here....

I'm looking forward to seeing the Cadets this year!

maybe. lemme explain Central PA to ya.

my problem is...i'm just ####### lazy. a 20 minute drive for food is just too much effort :worthy:

At least you don't need a friggin' Green Card to see your relatives on the "Bad ###" Side of the river. :tongue: Or as my one CH neighbor told me "Do you know what kind of people live over there? :worthy: " Sad part was.... she was serious...

Hey if it ain't on the Carlisle Pike bag it..... :worthy:

Back On Topic??? Beats me, I'm getting more of a kick reading the reactions that anything else about the shows. And we have a member in the Cadets this year. :worthy: Hoep he brings back pics as that's the only way I'll be seeing him.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

again, i will state:

if the Cadets can smooth it out, expand on what I saw, add a z pull and learn that the amps dont need to be at 20, this could top 84.

Edited by jeffsnewjetta