Just think Karen Carpenter might still be with us today to share her beautiful voice had DCI gone nude.
Sorry... who?? :tongue:

Okay, right there is the test question to prove you're not old enough to attend the New(d) DCI !!!

:worthy:

If this were to pass, I think one thing that would/should be considered is limits to set...

What I mean is, this would probably be applied to the color guard; would it be the entire color guard, or just some certain members. Would it be for the entire show/performance, or for only part of it. Would it be complete nudity, or only partly.

I think that should be up to the corps as they see fit for their show

This is about adding tools for creativity not sitting limits, stifling their artistic integrity

Some of the color guard are just about nude anyway – spandex is not very concealing or forgiving

so would the audience be able to join in the nudity?

Okay, right there is the test question to prove you're not old enough to attend the New(d) DCI !!!

:tongue:

1.) I'm 21, so I really am old enough to attend.

2.) I'm bad enough with names that I just randomly hear or people tell me, bhut I know for a fact that I've never heard of that name.

I think that should be up to the corps as they see fit for their show

This is about adding tools for creativity not sitting limits, stifling their artistic integrity

Some of the color guard are just about nude anyway – spandex is not very concealing or forgiving

Just like you said with the corps choosing to use it, it'll probably be the audience members' own decision to go and watch. that's my opinion...

Thought this appropriate at this point in the discussion:

Clothed Streaker Interrupts Naked Rugby Match

Excerpt from article:

Needless to say, there were plenty of tackles flying about with only one interruption … when a fully-clothed streaker ran on to the pitch ... Seriously, it must be great to live in a country where people can just run around naked and then get all grumpy when someone with clothes on interrupts the proceedings.

Some color guards that would have been good for this rule:

PR 2008

Bluecoats 2007

BD almost any year

Crown 2007

Feel free to add any others... :worthy:

:tongue::worthy:

bhut I know for a fact that I've never heard of that name.

That's unfortunate. You have probably heard her voice.

Karen Carpenter

dude.. i'm 24 and she died 2 years before I was born. hardly a good 'age check' at all.