<snip>...maybe we should all picture the contra line of the next Alumni Corps to perform at Finals. :tongue:

I think I've just been insulted. :worthy:

*Reads post again*

Yep...Now I'm sure that Ive been insulted. :worthy:

"...presenting their 2010 show, Birthday Suit Au Naturale, Drum Corps International is proud to present...THE NUDECOATS!"

(Nuuuuuuude! )

Where in the rules does it currently say that nudity is not permitted?

And just think of the advantages...

Save money on uniforms!

Judges would never get too close!

Nudity would distract from weak music or drill!

It's adds an extra incentive for members to stay fit!

No more unsightly tan lines!

Avoid wasting time with laundry days!

I like strawman arguments, too.

I like strawman arguments, too.

Dear Kid,

It can't be a strawman argument if the OP specifically says that this isn't an argument in the first place, but a humoring of a certain idea along the lines of something else.

Fail

Edited by stimmung

"...presenting their 2010 show, Birthday Suit Au Naturale, Drum Corps International is proud to present...THE NUDECOATS!"

(Nuuuuuuude! )

Where in the rules does it currently say that nudity is not permitted?

And just think of the advantages...

Save money on uniforms!

Judges would never get too close!

Nudity would distract from weak music or drill!

It's adds an extra incentive for members to stay fit!

No more unsightly tan lines!

Avoid wasting time with laundry days!

Best post ever. Hahaha.

"I'd like to see a nude opera, because when they hit those high notes, I bet you can really see it in those genitals." Jack Handy

Seriously...No one needs to see a nude contra line.

Off topic...

I'm going tent camping with my 2007 seat partner instead of getting a hotel for World Championships this year. I was going to various websites comparing prices for primitive camping space and found a particularly cheap place. I was all set to email my seat partner and tell him I had found a place when I read the "mission statement" and realized that it is, in fact, a nudist camp and all campers must be fully nude at all times except in severe weather.

We had a good laugh over it, but needless to say we found a different Indianapolis-area place to camp for the week... we're just not THAT good of friends. :tongue:

OK, back on topic...

Edited by Supersonic

Off topic...

I'm going tent camping with my 2007 seat partner instead of getting a hotel for World Championships this year. I was going to various websites comparing prices for primitive camping space and found a particularly cheap place. I was all set to email my seat partner and tell him I had found a place when I read the "mission statement" and realized that it is, in fact, a nudist camp and all campers must be fully nude at all times except in severe weather.

We had a good laugh over it, but needless to say we found a different Indianapolis-area place to camp for the week... we're just not THAT good of friends. :tongue:

OK, back on topic...

lmao.

Off topic...

OK, back on topic...

The coffee barely stayed in my mouth for that one. Thank you!

If you went, you might get a "most dedicated fan" article written about you by Boo. Boo? Boo?