2009 Rankings

why dont you? its in your emails if its so important to you---cut and paste. And everyone should know that "the Don" has also blocked me from pm'ing him; that he way he got the last word....

to avoid getting in trouble with personal attacks from this moment on you can say what you want but i will ignore you where ever i see you on dcp. let's agree to disagree. or you can argue with yourself. i'm done with you.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somwhere there is a Brigadiers alum wishing this guy didn't associate himself with the corps.

Not here. There is a difference between a corps' philosophy and an individual's personal opinion. Too bad most people can't see that.

Anyhow.

The seedings for prelims look awesome. Thanks to DCP for the live coverage on DCA weekend, I will feel less bad for not being able to be there!

:thumbup:

What just happened is the SEEDING of the corps into the order of appearance in prelims. SLOTTING, which is the term you used, is the intentional placement of corps in a contest which is predetermined before anyone performs, which is corrupt. Since the last time you spoke with me you told me to "eat you" and used other profanity, I'll just let this one go...

Best thing to do.........see what happens after prelims then make your opinion.

Sheesh. Ra cha cha is gonna be steamy hot on the 6th.

to avoid getting in trouble with personal attacks from this moment on you can say what you want but i will ignore you where ever i see you on dcp. let's agree to disagree. or you can argue with yourself. i'm done with you.

Yah see I used to get in trouble on here too...with the likes of Shadow,good old Sal Rosenburg, and even a friend of mine called Adam. We all have such emotion for this activity that sometimes it carries us away until we can't help but respond..doesn't matter..we are all good people..with emotions and legitimate opinions....and yes Don like you I am old and wonder some times what happened to the drum corps world..and yes like you Don I don't appreciate some of the comments...but I respect you and your comments...and I think that at the end of the day...really I do...the love of music...the fact that DCA is still around...and I will tell you this........In Kingston, Ontario, Canada there have been hundreds of kids that have benefitted by being part of the organization we call Drum and Bugle Corps..so for all the sniping and I don't mean you Don...and whatever.....music has save d a lot of us from becoming ...whatever??? I love drum corps...I love music....and I love the kids that grow up to march in all age...good luck to all at DCA"s this week-end..my thoughts and my prayers are with you all for a safe journey and a fun and excellent week-end. I truly mean this to all!! The Spirit of Competition and the comraderie remains ..have fun folks!!! .......................... :thumbup: John Stanford

Yah see I used to get in trouble on here too...with the likes of Shadow,good old Sal Rosenburg, and even a friend of mine called Adam. We all have such emotion for this activity that sometimes it carries us away until we can't help but respond..doesn't matter..we are all good people..with emotions and legitimate opinions....and yes Don like you I am old and wonder some times what happened to the drum corps world..and yes like you Don I don't appreciate some of the comments...but I respect you and your comments...and I think that at the end of the day...really I do...the love of music...the fact that DCA is still around...and I will tell you this........In Kingston, Ontario, Canada there have been hundreds of kids that have benefitted by being part of the organization we call Drum and Bugle Corps..so for all the sniping and I don't mean you Don...and whatever.....music has save d a lot of us from becoming ...whatever??? I love drum corps...I love music....and I love the kids that grow up to march in all age...good luck to all at DCA"s this week-end..my thoughts and my prayers are with you all for a safe journey and a fun and excellent week-end. I truly mean this to all!! The Spirit of Competition and the comraderie remains ..have fun folks!!! .......................... :thumbup: John Stanford

Boy, did we ever get in to trouble! In the end, its all about the activity. The music, the friends, the family and most importantly the fans.

Drum corps kicks ###!

Boy, did we ever get in to trouble! In the end, its all about the activity. The music, the friends, the family and most importantly the fans.

Drum corps kicks ###!

amen! :thumbup: and peace to all of you. :thumbup:

Drum corps kicks ###!

Absolutley Adam!! You Understand!!! :thumbup:

Not for nothing, winning a championship(s) does not make anyone have a better position on an opinion(s). It's like you think that your fellow competitors didn't try just as hard as you did, whether past, present or future. We all busted our butts in our time, and walked away proud that we did our best. Most of the posters on DCP are probably losers, based on score. I'll continue to treat their opinions equal to yours, though I may not agree with them or yours. Bottom line is we all love D&B, though we may not always be happy with the results. I've played soccer, basketball, football, baseball and tennis at high levels. I've taught tennis for 35 years. DCA is still my favorite sport. Never marched DCI. That would be tied for 1st.

Not for nothing, winning a championship(s) does not make anyone have a better position on an opinion(s). It's like you think that your fellow competitors didn't try just as hard as you did, whether past, present or future. We all busted our butts in our time, and walked away proud that we did our best. Most of the posters on DCP are probably losers, based on score. I'll continue to treat their opinions equal to yours, though I may not agree with them or yours. Bottom line is we all love D&B, though we may not always be happy with the results. I've played soccer, basketball, football, baseball and tennis at high levels. I've taught tennis for 35 years. DCA is still my favorite sport. Never marched DCI. That would be tied for 1st.

Yep..that says it all!!!! It was great fun!! And oh my the sex????just kidding!!! :thumbup: