Toledo - All Star Review

So it was raining and I had a camera, so shoot me.

Glassmen - (Sale one shirt)

100_2205.jpg

Pros - Nice selection, good prices, friendly service

Cons - Let see either a 2X means 1X or else I have gained alot of weight since last year.

Extra Credit - A must have for all who have ever been out to G-West.....the "Old School" shirt which is actually G-West. (You can just see it hanging in front of lady in white Tee) (black on tan) No not a great shirt design just a good idea.

Holy Name Cadets - (Sale one shirt)

100_2214.jpg

Pros - very nice selection, very helpful, easy to see

Cons - this nice young lady showed me one shirt that was thin as heck.

Crossmen (No Sale)

100_2216.jpg

Pros - Nice booth, open and well lit

Cons - Very little selection and no service. I waited ten minutes and did not get eye contact and there were 3 people in the booth

Cavaliers (No sale)

100_2220.jpg

Pros - nice booth, good selection, lots of help, well displayed

Cons - Nothing under $20

Crusaders (Sale one shirt)

100_2223.jpg

Pros - nice clean booth, very friendly help (she talked my ear off and even showed me inside) good selection and prices

Cons - None

Cons - Let see either a 2X means 1X or else I have gained alot of weight since last year.

Extra Credit - A must have for all who have ever been out to G-West.....the "Old School" shirt which is actually G-West. (You can just see it hanging in front of lady in white Tee) (black on tan) No not a great shirt design just a good idea.

I bought two 1X shirts recently at the same store. One fit well if not on the roomy side. Two days later I put on the other shirt and thought I'd gained 20 lbs. It was a bit snug. :laughing:

Loved this review. You definately get a different vibe from each souvie booth.

Edited by shawn craig

I bought two 1X shirts recently at the same store. One fit well if not on the roomy side. Two days later I put on the other shirt and thought I'd gained 20 lbs. It was a bit snug. :laughing:

Loved this review. You definately get a different vibe from each souvie booth.

and a reflection of each corps' philosophy and personality.

Great Concept!

I love it!

It's about time INT got a review.

I like INT because there' just so much going on with lots of color, sounds, and stuff.

Sometimes, it takes a 2nd viewing before I'm hooked though.

Great Concept!

I love it!

I agree......creative idea.

So....at DCI Finals I expect to hear....."Winning the best souvenirs award......the Boston Crusaders". Actually....I think Blue Stars may take it....their souvie team is filled with seasoned veterans.....lol

Having been both a patron and a volunteer in "souvie-land", I am tickled to see a review.

Maybe this will start a trend?

In defense of the Crossmen trailer:

Or truck broke down and our shelving was delivered late so we had just put the shelves in there the night before. We had almost no selection because the merchandise was almost all in boxes in the back of the truck. Since the shelves had just been put in, two of the three people working inside were there specifically to get the shelves stocked with items. (That's why the picture shows one of the windows closed, so we could fold shirts without having to make customers feel we are ignoring them. Apparently that didn't work.) As to why you felt that you were not given any attention, I can only say that I'm sorry about that. The press of the crowd fleeing the rain was awfully close to the trailer and the person working the register probably thought you were just part of the crowd and not an interested customer.