Crown beat Cavies

Crown's victory in the Decatur, IN show was a lot more decisive than that of the show in Normal, IL. But remember--it i still very early in the season.

I attended the Decatur, IN show. Both cavies and Crown 's shows have awesome potential, but I personally like Crown's production better. I have a feeling that it will be a dogfight for the top 3. Crown almost broke 80 points...but also, scorewise, Santa Clara has beaten Crown as well, but not in direct competition.

*looks into crystal ball*

*sigh* nope...its not telling me anything. I am sooooo excited and can't wait to attend Championship Week in Indianapolis.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's June, enough said.

Did you guys see the video from Normal? Looked like someone was injured and left during the opener..

Not an injury, thanks for the concern it was a URI (Upper Respiratory Infection). She is doing fine today.

Crown's victory in the Decatur, IN show was a lot more decisive than that of the show in Normal, IL. But remember--it i still very early in the season.

I attended the Decatur, IN show. Both cavies and Crown 's shows have awesome potential, but I personally like Crown's production better. I have a feeling that it will be a dogfight for the top 3. Crown almost broke 80 points...but also, scorewise, Santa Clara has beaten Crown as well, but not in direct competition.

*looks into crystal ball*

*sigh* nope...its not telling me anything. I am sooooo excited and can't wait to attend Championship Week in Indianapolis.

I also attended the Decatur show last night.

Crown was clearly the better total package. We will be attending a few shows in the south in a couple of weeks. Will be great to see them head to head with Phantom in Orlando, and with HNC in Ft Walton Beach.