TROOPERS MAKING THE FINALS!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY VERY EARLY.

I would not bet the house as of yet.

good start though.

west coast coprs seem to slotted 2 points apart.

wait till they see the others. scores will go down.

B4 we drink too much of the Kool-Aid just remember there are some very unusual scores going on all over the place. Just check the recaps from yesterdays Normal show and you'll see what I mean.

For the time being though, this is an odd scoring that I vastly approve of :thumbup:

B4 we drink too much of the Kool-Aid just remember there are some very unusual scores going on all over the place. Just check the recaps from yesterdays Normal show and you'll see what I mean.

Granted, but Troopers beating BK in a subcaption? Being within three points at the same show?

Those are positive signs. The corps is going to have to work hard to clean that show, but they've got the program to do it.

Last I heard, the Troopers only have 3 kids in the entire corps that hail from the state of Wyoming and they don't play flutes either. Other than my rant....good job Troop! :thumbup:

Did you hear....

BEATING THE BLUE KNIGHTS IN PERCUSSION TECH

WYOMING 4-EVER!!!

:worthy::devil::worthy::thumbup:

Lovin the signature of the OP :tongue:

Troopers were closer to Blue Knights (3.1 difference) than Blue Knights were to Bluecoats (4.15 difference).

Those spreads will likely widen as there are a whole lot of other corps to fit in between once everybody is in the same shows.

That being said, it is good to see Troopers making some noise about moving up. (Maybe there will be less corps in between than one might assume.)

Useless fact that I'm not even sure is true. It was a facebook status from one of my friends on troop's snare line:

Troopers currently in 11th in scores. Percussion is .1 out of 12th.

Don't even know if that's true or not. Maybe I'm just embarrassing my friend and myself by association.