TROOPERS MAKING THE FINALS!

Well odd scoring yes.... but remember this. This is scoring from the box. No field judges yet. Once we get to assess the individual vs the ensemble things I'm sure will change.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well odd scoring yes.... but remember this. This is scoring from the box. No field judges yet. Once we get to assess the individual vs the ensemble things I'm sure will change.

The Stanford scores included field judges. Troopers scored a 69 with field judges. Troopers beat BK in Perc Execution from a field judge.

The Stanford scores included field judges. Troopers scored a 69 with field judges. Troopers beat BK in Perc Execution from a field judge.

With Ralph Hardimon and Jeff Queen working with them, why is anyone surprised?

I love the show, but it's not making finals. Possible shot at seeing them on Friday night, though.

I will make a confession that I made in drumcorpschat last night.

I DO NOT LIKE THE TROOPERS! (I know it's Un-American and Un-drumcorps of me) I have never liked their shows! I don't really care much about the whole drum major thing, etc.. It's all "old school" to me.

THAT BEING SAID..... Last night I was blown away by their show! Probably the first time Troopers have ever blown me away. IMO, I like their arrangement of WSS better than The Cadets!

Go Troop!

I love the show, but it's not making finals. Possible shot at seeing them on Friday night, though.

They performed Friday last year as well. I'm almost sure I'm reading in to it too much, but are you saying Troopers are worse than last year?

They performed Friday last year as well. I'm almost sure I'm reading in to it too much, but are you saying Troopers are worse than last year?

No, just saying that Friday night is as far as they are likely to go ... You can read my Stanford review here ...

No, just saying that Friday night is as far as they are likely to go ... You can read my Stanford review here ...

Ah, gotcha. Well, with all due respect, I do hope you're wrong. I would love to see Troopers performing Saturday.