Are you kidding? People don't review or give thier opinions ( well some do but we won't go there ) because if it isn't all roses people can't take it. Now granted sometimes it does get way out of hand BUT I have seen posts in here ( More people in DCI )giving thier opinions and trying not to be rude and because it was your friend, old corps, etc etc it gets crazy.

So......Everyone is wonderful, everyone plays well, everyones guard is the best and lets just let a few people with tape recorders decide whats good or bad on that night. :sad:

AMEN TO THAT....LOL

:biggrin:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank.....I noticed in your signature that you marched with Hawthorne. Which one were you ? Would I have noticed you out there when I saw the alumni corps perform for the last 15 years ? :)

Yep. Exactly. Its like when TO showboats.....nobody is supposed to get mad at it and if a player decks him, he gets the flag. One person is expected to control their emotions (the defensive player) while the other is not (the showboater). More people need to thicken their skin as opposed to running away from criticism.

decking TO should be legal for the world.

Are you kidding? People don't review or give thier opinions ( well some do but we won't go there ) because if it isn't all roses people can't take it. Now granted sometimes it does get way out of hand BUT I have seen posts in here ( More people in DCI )giving thier opinions and trying not to be rude and because it was your friend, old corps, etc etc it gets crazy.

So......Everyone is wonderful, everyone plays well, everyones guard is the best and lets just let a few people with tape recorders decide whats good or bad on that night. :biggrin:

uh you and her are saying the same thing.

Never said everyone's guard was the best. I've been around long enough that I can say what was out there on Saturday night was way better than what guards around these parts used to look like at their first & second shows of the season. AND they are far more competitive than DCA ever used to be.

Were you there? Do you have an actual comment on how the guards did to offer in rebuttal?

:sad:

I do believe Frank warned you...

:biggrin:

Only used Guard..or whatever as examples. wasn't speaking about anything other than a reason why people don't post reviews

careful....we've proved Liz doesnt like small corps :biggrin:

now we may have to add people who comment on why people dont do reviews