The Erie Conspiracy

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah....the freedom of adolescence! I think that is the kind of comment that the Cadet fans are speaking about here on this thread!! Get it!

Enjoy the win, but there is no need to slam another corps show! Any corps show! :unhappy:

Now...slowly go to the medicine cabinet... pull out that prescription you should have taken hours ago...and regroup! :devil::doh::devil::doh::ph34r: :ph34r:

THANK YOU!!!

I mean I understand how most of you feel about crown's win tonight, but remember, it is only the end of June and we have a full month to go. Don't let this win go to your heads.

I just thought I would give them the opportunity to be humble.....thought it's hard for parents to be unbiased. Funny, when I marched Garfield, my parents loved Madison and SCV..and were blatantly honest about it.

I was just trying to be funny... /fail

To be honest, having just aged out of crown, I love my corps and...I was expecting Holy Name Cadets to beat Crown tonight.

I think a majority of us following KevinGamin's play by play, thought Crown was having multiple issues, and people falling where Cadets where "on fire" which he said several times.

If that's what he's seeing, then Crown isn't as clean as people are saying, and have just as much ability to grow as the Cadets!

Congrats on the great performances, and I can't wait to see how this Battle between the Cream Pants Corps goes down! 3 more shows to go this week!

GO CROWN!

Let's not get caught up in the minutiae. You seem like you are just looking for a verbal fistfight.

naw....come on now....just havin fun here. Lighten up. No fist fights verbal or otherwise from me...

another new word!!! What's that one mean?

Basically it's just another word for "borg". Generally, anyone who blindly and avidly follows a particular corps, especially when said particular corps is doing something that the general public dislikes immensely.

So now we are going to argue whether Crown winning all captions is a sweep. Or, HNC winning some sub-captions prevents a sweep.

Thank you very much. With all of the unkind comments about Crown I was trying not to say anything at all but had to say a few words in their defense. All of these kids work so long & hard to perform their shows, they don't deserve to be criticized.

Recaps in the AM!!! :unhappy:

I look forward to you defending the Cadets from the bashers on DCP as well.

recaps are up.

Those numbers are pretty definitive. Crown trailed HNC in only two subcategories by a total of only 0.20. The guys talking into recorders agreed on this one.

another new word!!! What's that one mean?

From the Urban Dictionary:

homer

Someone who shows blind loyalty to a team or organization, typically ignoring any shortcomings or faults they have.

"That guy is a total Broncos homer, they haven't done anything good all season!"