What's your honest opinion concerning the lower tier corps?

You know what? Misnomers and improper classifications aside (just let it go...), I think the OP was just trying to say "What do you think about Glassmen, Blue Stars, Blue Knights, Crossmen, Boston Crusaders, Madison, Spirit and Troopers shows?" Give OP some credit--trying to start chatter about some other corps aside form the usual suspects. Don't jump down his throat because he forgot a corps or jumped a placement.

So, what do you think about those shows, and any others aside from the current top 7? Pretend BD, HNC, SCV, Bloo, PR, CC, and Cavies took a year off.

Go.

Thank you.

BUT I guess I should have been more careful and just say EXACTLY that. I'm glad i got through to atleast one or two people. "What do you think about Glassmen, Blue Stars, Blue Knights, Crossmen, Boston Crusaders, Madison, Spirit and Troopers shows?" Anyway I have a tough skin so no harm or foul here. This topic went completely a direction I was not looking to go...BUT I guess live and learn from my mistake and move on.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston off their score last night is pretty much as close to Phantom Regiment ( 2.4 points ) as ( say ) the Bluecoats are to the Cavaliers ( 1.6 points )

That's why discussiing groupings right now is absurd as all these Corps have not been judged together with full panels in a Regional head to head setting. Once we get to San Antonio we'll have " tiers " and after Quarterfinals in August if your favorite Corps is not in the top 3 ( or top 4 at best ), your Corps is by definition ' lower tier " as it has no more chance of winning a title as the Corps in 20th place.

In my heart I always put BAC as TOP TIER...CLASS...SHELF...but around here at DCP I would just be called a honk or homer or borg or whatever other word that seems to fit these days. In the future I will refrain to using this DCP vernacular.

I think it's ridiculous to call corps that are capable of making DCI finals "Lower Tier" corps.

That's my HONEST opinion.

I think he is talking lower Top 12 Tier.......