When will Cadets catch Crown?

Don't see anyone here telling the Cadets staff what they need to do. I do see people on here explaining *why* a show doesn't seem to work for them instead of just saying "it doesn't work" or "it's not as good". I am surprised to see you jumping on this particular band wagon.

"Let's tear down anyone who disagrees with us and try to belittle and embarrass them into shutting up so we can just hear our opinion expressed here." It's pathetic.

You must have missed this post

Whenever Cadets figure out the judges don't want to see the same show modified over and over again they will on the same level they were at in the 90's. Just because it's their 75th anniversary they feel like its their year to shine and i guess so does Hopkins according to his twitter posts. Crown is only 70% done perfecting their show according to Matt Harloff and they make changes to it every day so their show is certainly not peaking by any means. I do hope the Cadets do a better job next year. But they will not do any better this year than last year with their current show.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have missed this post
I love how people all-of-a-sudden make themselves out to be consultants to certain shows because of the way they feel about them. I'm sure Cadets know exactly what they're doing. They certainly don't need any of you telling them how to make their show better.
Read the posts picking the show apart, they need this and they need that.... maybe they don't need us telling them what they should do and just enjoy both shows! Your entitled to your opinion as so am I . What are you gonna say when they pass them? You won't be hearing me say its gonna be 3 -5 points spead tonight. When someone is closing the gap you show extreme bias by those comments! Can't the Crown lovers just say I hope they win tonight or its gonna be close.

These comments were not directed at him. What these replies amount to is to smear someone if you can't address the issue. Lot's of really good comments on this board about why HNC doesn't work for them. Not ONE reply back to the content.

Edited by corpsband

These comment were not directed at him. What this amounts to is to smear someone if you can't address the issue. Lot's a really good comments on this board about why HNC doesn't work for them. Not ONE reply back to the content.

True, there are some good posts about the cadets show and its issues. Problem is theres junk like the one quoted above for people to sift through in order to find it.

These comments were not directed at him. What these replies amount to is to smear someone if you can't address the issue. Lot's of really good comments on this board about why HNC doesn't work for them. Not ONE reply back to the content.

There are just as many offenders of this for Crown as there are for HNC

There are just as many offenders of this for Crown as there are for HNC

LOL ooookkkk....you keep drinking your maroon cool aid. I've seen very few posts about Crown's design. There *have* been posts like "why do they dance instead of marching like men" and "Crown's show is so much easier" and "let's just steal material from other corps". I guess if you count those posts you're absolutely right.

Edited by corpsband

LOL ooookkkk....you keep drinking your maroon cool aid. I've seen very few posts about Crown's design. There *have* been posts like "why do they dance instead of marching like men" and "Crown's show is so much easier" and "let's just steal material from other corps". I guess if you count those posts you're absolutely right.

Will do champ.

You keep on sticking your fingers in your ears and going "NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH" when people criticize Crown's show.

Don't see anyone here telling the Cadets staff what they need to do. I do see people on here explaining *why* a show doesn't seem to work for them instead of just saying "it doesn't work" or "it's not as good". I am surprised to see you jumping on this particular band wagon.

Well I did, which is why I said what I said.

"Let's tear down anyone who disagrees with us and try to belittle and embarrass them into shutting up so we can just hear our opinion expressed here." It's pathetic.

If you feel like I am belittling you, then you're taking it the wrong way. And you can save that last line because I see people do that all the time.

Will do champ.

You keep on sticking your fingers in your ears and going "NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH" when people criticize Crown's show.

Not at all -- guess i'm just missing all these posts where crown supporters are smearing cadets fans who criticize their *design*....could you point a few of them out to me? <crickets> There *have* been some on-target posts criticizing performance issues -- no question.

And this post pretty much adds on to the "if you can't attack the facts, smear the messenger".

All this vitriol is bubbling up from HNC because they are *so* relieved they don't have listen to constant drone of Cadets bashing about voice and amps and everything else they've done lately. I get it. And there *have* been Crown honks crawling out of the woodwork being -- well -- honks. (I feel obligated to let go with a honk now and then since my kid is marching CC this year.) But NONE of that is what we're discussing here.

Edited by corpsband