Academy Equipment Stolen

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I am sooo sorry for you guys! I'm curious too, why no insurance? I hope they can recover and get on the road. Wonder how they will practice?

Since what was stolen was the equipment needed to take instruments on and off the field (which is $12k to replace-as stated in the article) how will they avoid timing penalties?

I hope the ignorant people that stole it get caught. Just goes to show how little respect the performing arts activities get from the outside world.

If the trailer has the corps logo on it - that should help...hopefully it is detailed.

The problem is if it was a professional hit, (which it probably was) then it is repainted by now. Hope not this is just a horrible situation for them.

Okay - let's start a list of corps that "might" have equipment to lend...

Spartans (have fielded 100+ corps for many years)

Capital Regiment ( they are about half they size then they were a couple of years ago)

East Coast Jazz?

Directly from Academy's website.

http://arizonaacademy.org/index.php?option...a-loss-of-12000

This should clear up that it was not the equipment trailer with horns and other equipment, but rather the get stuff on the field equipment trailer.