An Open Letter To DCI

Dear DCI,

I know you really can't ensure that this is going to happen, but look at all the interest in the battle for the last spot in Semifinals. For once, can we have a situation where 4-5 or more corps have a legitimate chance at Finals?

I know it looks that way now, but as the group starts their rumble next Friday on the way to San Antonio there's bound to be some unconscious slotting. There's even a real possibility that one or two corps may slip out of contention over the next couple of weeks.

You can't rig the scores, and I don't want you to, but if you have any spare mojo then could you wish it upon the Colts and Madison and Troopers and Spirit and anyone else that you feel deserve a shot so they can keep trading places all the way through Finals Week? Could we have a different winner at each Regional?

I just think it would make the summer that much more fun.

Sincerely,

ME

...if you have any spare mojo then could you wish it upon the Colts...

Uh-oh. Someone needs a brief education about Colts and the "M" word. :thumbdown:

I'm assuming mojo, but what does that have to do with the colts?

Hopefully DCI has nothing to do with your wish. You should write a letter to the individual corps and request they truly fight and compete fo a top 12 spot. The competitiveness should be determined by the members and staffs of the individual corps, not DCI.

Hopefully DCI has nothing to do with your wish. You should write a letter to the individual corps and request they truly fight and compete fo a top 12 spot. The competitiveness should be determined by the members and staffs of the individual corps, not DCI.

Perfect! Well said! Hey OP, how about we do a drawing or spin a wheel! These same corps keep winning for a reason and it ain't because they've won a popularity contest!