How Early?

Hey all,

I am taking my family ( a bunch of DCI virgins) to the show in Vista tonight. It starts at 5:30... how early is a good time to show up and catch some of the preshow action...

Hey all,

I am taking my family ( a bunch of DCI virgins) to the show in Vista tonight. It starts at 5:30... how early is a good time to show up and catch some of the preshow action...

Well, I'm going to try and get there around 5ish...I have some friends in the corps that are going to text me when they get to the lot...but normally 6 would be a good time to catch some Open Class in the lot, and possibly PC or Academy will get there soon after depending on step off times.

Do you have friend/family marching in any of the corps? Or just going to see the show?!

Well, I'm going to try and get there around 5ish...I have some friends in the corps that are going to text me when they get to the lot...but normally 6 would be a good time to catch some Open Class in the lot, and possibly PC or Academy will get there soon after depending on step off times.

Do you have friend/family marching in any of the corps? Or just going to see the show?!

Just Going to watch....

Hey DcFr3aK, are you going to do updates tonight and a review?

Edited by Plan9

Hey DcFr3aK, are you going to do updates tonight and a review?

Not a play by play, because I'm going to be spending some time with my dad and my Grandma at the show! I'll be home asap to write up a solid review!

Hey all,

Try to catch BD's Brass and Drumline warm-up, it's legendary and your DCI virgins will love it! By the way, if you have some "California girls" with you, they may end up the "center" of attention at the BD Brass warm-up! :worthy: Have fun! :worthy:

Not a play by play, because I'm going to be spending some time with my dad and my Grandma at the show! I'll be home asap to write up a solid review!

Bless you, child! :worthy::worthy:

Hey all,

See if Devils are practicing at the show site, and get there around noon.

Looks like I missed it. :worthy: since it's 4:04pm PST (I think)

Well I guess im a DCI virgin if you count not seeing it live. But ive seen shows over the internet on my friends DCI network thing, and on youtube, myspace, and google video etc etc etc. Anyways id probably get there and show em my favorite corp if I were you. Since this july 23 and 24 will be my first ill probably geek out over crown and cavies. :worthy: If I was in your situation like I said id take them to your favorite and do ramblings, and geek outs, that drew me into DCI

See if Devils are practicing at the show site, and get there around noon.

Looks like I missed it. :worthy: since it's 4:04pm PST (I think)

BD normally does it's warm-up about 2 hours before gate time, which for them should be around 2 hours after start time.