Academy

Mandarins

Pacific Crest

Gold

Velvet Knights

Mystikal/Impulse

Incognito

So Cal Dream

Me thinks, 85ish is in the offing tonight for BD, a parting gift for its fabulous California fans (as their home state gets smaller in their rearview mirror)! When this show gets embedded into their muscle memory and they start to have fun with it, it will be positively infectious. Look for some more surprises :worthy: when they really get the party started! :worthy: Can't wait!

Edited by Plan9

Anyone have information on this one?

Scores via phone call

Open Class

58.95 Incognito

59.55 Impulse

64.80 Mystical

65.50 Velvet Knights

67.65 Gold

World Class

67.30 Pacific Crest

70.05 Mandarins

73.15 Academy

79.70 Bluecoats

84.10 Blue Devils

Edited by BDguardsman

Different show, different judges aside...

Holy #### Blue Stars are close to Bluecoats!

watched crown (via fan network).... watched blue devils 3 times now....

West coast inflation AT THE TOP is non existent...

Mandarins... should be scoring higher... great show... I would love to see them pass academy.

Bloooooooooo.... was good, but still not the full show I think..... and it just felt anti climactic... I thought their drums were hot.

My fairytail corps is Gold.... Watched them rehearse in sections for about an hour tonight... They looked realy good. and confidant... more in the morning

Went to this show, along with last night at Pasadena, I'll tell you what, it was night and day with each corp! From the smallest open class to as much as BD rocked the stands WOW .. I can't imagine Indy in 5 weeks. It's going to be an exciting summer! They all sounded so much better tonight, maybe it's the smaller stadium, the fact that it was exhibition last night, or just good rehearsals today, but it was an amazing night all around!

Edited by Guard-Dad

Went to this show, along with last night at Pasadena, I'll tell you what, it was night and day with each corp! From the smallest open class to as much as BD rocked the stands WOW .. I can't imagine Indy in 5 weeks. It's going to be an exciting summer! They all sounded so much better tonight, maybe it's the smaller stadium, the fact that it was exhibition last night, or just good rehearsals today, but it was an amazing night all around!

No wave from the non-corps fans during BC's ballad! :worthy:

I was just talking about this this very subject with someone tonight, I was shocked when I saw the wave being done, and beach balls in the stands DURING shows last night. I thought "These cannot be true drum corp fans" must have been there for the fireworks. Even the vendors selling soda, pop corn .. etc again during shows! It was nice to be around folks that understand the "rules".

I also should add, as much of a BD homer that I am, I really do like the Bluecoats show. They're quickly becoming my #2 corp!!

Edited by Guard-Dad