The Vista Vendetta

I was just talking about this this very subject with someone tonight, I was shocked when I saw the wave being done, and beach balls in the stands DURING shows last night. I thought "These cannot be true drum corp fans" must have been there for the fireworks. Even the vendors selling soda, pop corn .. etc again during shows! It was nice to be around folks that understand the "rules".

I also should add, as much of a BD homer that I am, I really do like the Bluecoats show. They're quickly becoming my #2 corp!!

Actually, the beach balls didn't bother me...a nice throwback to the original Velvet Knights!

So my fiance is beast... during just the open class shows, she took more than 200 pics last night....

My fairytail corps is Gold.... Watched them rehearse in sections for about an hour tonight... They looked realy good. and confidant... more in the morning

I hope your fairy tale lasts a little longer. I will preface this as rumor, so treat it as such.

Gold's director, who is also the band director at the school they've used, has quit. After this summer they may not have a home or equipment. Word is that the instructors are keepin this going for this summer, but Gold may not survive after the season is done.

I hope someone steps up to take the reins and they find a new home and equipment. No one likes to see a corps go under.

Garry in Vegas