Why are the Scouts incognito?

What is up with the Scouts this year? Website is awful, no youtube videos, and no Fan Network to speak of. I purchased the Fan Network...again...but this year I have to wait an entire month to get a glimpse of them. DCI could do a better job of putting more on the site....especially if there is a scheduled audio or video that gets rained out.

It is each corps responsibilty to keep the Fan Network updated not DCI's. Madison has chosen to spend their money in other areas rather than have a person on tour full time creating videos. It is strictly an issue of priorities.

Edited by dcifanforlife

One of their early shows was scheduled for On Demand but there was a rain-out.

Edited by patblamo

One of their early shows was scheduled for On Demand but there was a rain-out.
DCI's been working overtime to make up for the rainout in Naperville. Look for APDs from the Michigan City show very soon - Madison Scouts were one of the corps there.

I believe that even if it is rained out... They should do something for the fans like video the standstill if there is one.

I believe that even if it is rained out... They should do something for the fans like video the standstill if there is one.

There was no standstill at Naperville.

It is each corps responsibilty to keep the Fan Network updated not DCI's. Madison has chosen to spend their money in other areas rather than have a person on tour full time creating videos. It is strictly an issue of priorities.

I get that...but knowing that the Scouts are about the fans, I would think that would be somewhat of a priority as well.

DCI's been working overtime to make up for the rainout in Naperville. Look for APDs from the Michigan City show very soon - Madison Scouts were one of the corps there.

Great...good to hear!