Finals: Beverages

As we begin to prepare for the biggest event of the year, I thought it might be a good idea to begin collecting ideas for the best ways to get into secure stadiums with certain kinds of pop.

I know there are those of you out there who are on a fixed income like I am and find it exceedingly difficult to pay stadium prices for beverages.

Perhaps some of you are so smart you can roll in a Coleman 70-quart cooler with enough libations to share with your entire section. Then again, some of you may have been less than lucky and were stripped searched only to have security find one of those itty-bitty bottles you get on the plane in a place you were sure they wouldn't find it.

Either way, I think we could all learn from either your successes or failures.

Do-tell.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As we begin to prepare for the biggest event of the year, I thought it might be a good idea to begin collecting ideas for the best ways to get into secure stadiums with certain kinds of pop.

I know there are those of you out there who are on a fixed income like I am and find it exceedingly difficult to pay stadium prices for beverages.

Perhaps some of you are so smart you can roll in a Coleman 70-quart cooler with enough libations to share with your entire section. Then again, some of you may have been less than lucky and were stripped searched only to have security find one of those itty-bitty bottles you get on the plane in a place you were sure they wouldn't find it.

Either way, I think we could all learn from either your successes or failures.

Do-tell.

Ummm, excuse me ma'am, but what in the world is POP?!!!

We call it SODA! :tongue:

I'd personally like to sneak in a bottle of that Simply Lemonade. That stuff is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Edited by 2000Cadet

Ummm, excuse me ma'am, but what in the world is POP?!!!

We call it SODA! :ph34r:

I'd personally like to sneak in a bottle of that Simply Lemonade. That stuff is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Pop? Soda? This is all foreign language to me!!! :tongue::fight:

:tongue:

We just call everything Coke down here :tongue:

"Would you like a coke?"

"Why YES, I'll have a Dr. Pepper."

We just call everything Coke down here :tongue:

Well since I'm from the Northeast, and everything we do is right, I'd say everyone is just gonna call it soda. Okay? :tongue:

its pop

Well...sheesh...I have officially demonstrated how to fail in posting. I took a regional word that I KNEW was particular to certain parts of the country, and my post has now become a debate on colloquialisms.

For those who are under 21, please stop reading now.

When I said "pop" I was specifically referring to the variety that is made from barley.