Bridgemen

I expect that the crowd will love them and thank you so much, Charlie, Bernie, Bob, Jim, et al for giving the corps the opportunity to perform at this year's Fanfare! :tongue:

What Liz said!

THANKS HURCS! :ph34r:

We are very grateful for the opportunity!!! :ph34r:

-----------------------------------------

From the hornline perspective.......... I have to say that is what makes the alumni version so wonderful..... I feel like I am competing with myself to get better. I think there are lots of us that feel that way.........

Plus and no offense to the "work" ethic, they are the funnest bunch of bananas to be with.

As to the horn instructor - - he is a good egg and having done the surgery thing less than six months ago and still paying the price for trying to play and march to early......... I know what it takes for him to do what he does. Hip, Hip, Hooray, Hip, Hip, Hooray.... and you guys know the rest.

I have said many times and will repeat here - - I am honored to do what it is we do, with the group we have year after year.... they are the best that drum corps brings to the field. Bar none.

LOVE

BLONDIE

WOO-HOOO!!!! MORE DRILL!!!!!!!!!

Dancing_Banana_by_libarychick8.gif

WOO-HOOO!!!! MORE DRILL!!!!!!!!!

Dancing_Banana_by_libarychick8.gif

------------------------

Double Hype !!!!!!!!!

MORE DRILL, BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only two weeks until J. Birney Crum, and Giants Stadium!

Two very big DCI Shows for the bananas!!!

We are always very excited to return to Allentown, the site of our 1977 Eastern Championship Victory!

We will be appearing at DCI East on Saturday night, August 1st.

And we're equally excited to be performing at the Holy Name Cadets Show, on Sunday night, August 2nd!

We performed at Giants Stadium for a Cosmos soccer game in 1977, in front of more than 77,000 people! The legendary Pele' scored three goals that day... and, Jim Brady played some incredible solos during our half-time performance!!!

Thank you to DCI, and the Cadets for inviting us to participate in these outstanding events! We are truly honored!

Edited by overthehillDM

If anyone out there wants to see for themselves what Ray was talking about, be in Bayonne, NJ at the 16th Street park........starts at 12 and gets better as the day goes on.......

I expect that the crowd will love them and thank you so much, Charlie, Bernie, Bob, Jim, et al for giving the corps the opportunity to perform at this year's Fanfare! :blink:

Hey Liz ... a "home" show for you! ...

:shutup:

Only two weeks until J. Birney Crum, and Giants Stadium!

Two very big DCI Shows for the bananas!!!

We are always very excited to return to Allentown, the site of our 1977 Eastern Championship Victory!

We will be appearing at DCI East on Saturday night, August 1st.

And we're equally excited to be performing at the Holy Name Cadets Show, on Sunday night, August 2nd!

We performed at Giants Stadium for a Cosmos soccer game in 1977, in front of more than 77,000 people! The legendary Pele' scored three goals that day... and, Jim Brady played some incredible solos during our half-time performance!!!

Thank you to DCI, and the Cadets for inviting us to participate in these outstanding events! We are truly honored!

ONLY 10 DAYS!!! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Allentown. Day two.

HYPE!

Edited by BigDale