Carolina Crown to sit this one out tonight

I can't believe they have that many people sick! When we were at their rehearsal on Saturday, everyone seemed pretty well. They had a great run through at the end of their block. I hope they all get well soon!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I very much feel for the members who are affected by this. I hope they are ALL (even the seemingly healthy ones) drinking LOTS of water in preparation for the terrible Texas heat they are about to experience.

Lots of water.

Same here. Our prayers go out to the Carolina Crown for a speedy and healthy recovery.

me three

If it is anything like the virus that hit our group of band and choir kids who just got back from Europe it is fast and quick. The first day we were there someone got sick with a fever and cough. In 24 hours they were better but it spread through the bus like crazy. By the end of the 2 weeks we were there almost everyone had been sick on our bus and it was moving to the second bus we had. Hope everyone feels better and they get back on the field very soon.

it's a good thing they took the show off. imagine if 8 world class corps' had holes like that?

bad news bears.

it's a good thing they took the show off. imagine if 8 world class corps' had holes like that?

bad news bears.

I watched rehearsal today (July 13). There were 28 holes due to sickness. Lead mello's were hardest hit.

The corps worked very hard and still sounded extremely good. However, you could tell that many who were

on the field did not feel well.

Here is hoping for a speedy recovery.

tony

I was at their rehearsal here before they skipped out on the show - They were only marching about 3 snares.. 2 basses...... kinda hard to put on a show with 3 snares and 2 basses. Hope the guys get better soon.

Besides that, they were SMOKIN'!!!