Lewisburg Show

As the title asks, who is practicing where for the Lewisburg, AKA Bucknell show?

Bucs will be in Mifflinburg. Stop by for a visit! Head west from Lewisburg and listen for Verdi. It's not that quiet! :thumbup:

Edited by TomMoore

Likewise! Bucs are at the high school. Stop by and say hi!

The CorpsVets will be in Mifflinburg also...Mifflinburg Intermediate School. Our planned arrival is early afternoon this Friday 7/17/09.

Looking forward to it :thumbup:

You're right down the street from us Marvin. I'll stop around when I roll into Mifflinburg.

Safe trip CorpsVets!

Jerry

Edited by jware

Looks like Mifflinburg Middle School will be a happening place..........

Sky Alumni will be there at around 2PM.........and no, it won't be quiet!

Looks like Mifflinburg Middle School will be a happening place..........

Sky Alumni will be there at around 2PM.........and no, it won't be quiet!

Be careful now...as I understand it, the Middle School and Intermediate School are two different places. The Intermediate School is for 4th and 5th graders....not sure what grades are in the Middle School.

ALL of Mifflinburg is going to be happening this weekend :thumbup:

Looks like it's time to dust off the gps and find everyone on Saturday.

Be careful now...as I understand it, the Middle School and Intermediate School are two different places. The Intermediate School is for 4th and 5th graders....not sure what grades are in the Middle School.

ALL of Mifflinburg is going to be happening this weekend :devil:

the middle school and intermediate school are right by each other. The high school is a few blocks away. on 45, whichever direction you're coming from, turn south at the light where the Sheetz is to get to the IS and MS. the high school is on Market Street, which if memory serves me right, will take you to the HS school headed west from the IS and MS

the middle school and intermediate school are right by each other. The high school is a few blocks away. on 45, whichever direction you're coming from, turn south at the light where the Sheetz is to get to the IS and MS. the high school is on Market Street, which if memory serves me right, will take you to the HS school headed west from the IS and MS

Jeff,why does Scott need a GPS? All he needs is you riding shotgun!! LOL! :devil: