Corps leaving for tour....in July!

Here is what is fair about it... the corps save some money and we get to enjoy them for years to come!

AMEN!!!

And I can't wait for the ######## "they're cheating" comments that we get every year.

So very hard to teach young pups. :thumbup:

The Academy is doing a full tour this year, as are the Mandarins.

I'm wondering what a "full tour" is then? Academy's website distinctly says "Tour 3 - Nationals Tour" for July 14 on the Academy Calender.

Mandarins E-Calender says "Leave on tour - fly to Denver" on July 9. That date is preceded by three days off.

Yes both corps are on the road often, but all four corps calenders are chock full of days off, practice days at home etc. That doesn't say full tour to me.

Edited by jonnyboy

I really don't want to break out the horse for a subject that is beat to death every year again. Please don't make me do it!

I'm wondering what a "full tour" is then? Academy's website distinctly says "Tour 3 - Nationals Tour" for July 14 on the Academy Calender.

Mandarins E-Calender says "Leave on tour - fly to Denver" on July 9. That date is preceded by three days off.

Yes both corps are on the road often, but all four corps calenders are chock full of days off, practice days at home etc. That doesn't say full tour to me.

According to DCI, any corps that shows up in San Antonio and follows the tour from then on is a full-touring corps.