EMERGENCY - BD 'B' Staff Bus Driver Needed!

The Blue Devils 'B' Corps is in need of a replacement driver for our Staff Bus, which requires a class 'B' driver's license, as our main driver had a very unfortunate accident and broke her leg yesterday. She is having surgery today or tomorrow, but will obviously be unable to drive the staff bus for the remainder of our summer tour.

If you know of anyone that might be interested in driving our staff bus and that has a class 'B' license, please contact Rick Odello ASAP at rodello@bluedevils.org.

Thanks for your time,

Joe Haworth

BD 'B' Brass Caption Head & Staff Coordinator

Edited by JoeHaworth1

Sending positive thoughts, I reached out to all my contacts and no one could accomadate at the last minute.

Question - Do you actually need a class B license if you're not carrying passengers?

I thought they left yesterday with only sleeping gear loaded, and its coming back after finals again with only sleeping gear.

Good news, we were able to find a driver for the BD 'B' staff bus! Thanks for the well wishes and support, it has been much appreciated.

See you all in Indianapolis,

Joe Haworth

BD 'B' Brass Caption Head and Staff Coordinator

Good news, we were able to find a driver for the BD 'B' staff bus! Thanks for the well wishes and support, it has been much appreciated.

See you all in Indianapolis,

Joe Haworth

BD 'B' Brass Caption Head and Staff Coordinator

:sad:

Well done - whomever "stepped up to the plate" it is a thing of greatness you do.....