Scouts looking for a new member

http://twitter.com/madisoncorps

"The Scouts are looking for a male character performer to join the corps immediately. Contact director@madisonscouts.org for more details."

Quite a bold move with 3 weeks left in the season. I'd volunteer, but I don't really have any training in "character performing".

...plus they don't come by Ohio for another few weeks.

To say the least, I'm interested to see where this goes if they get a hold of someone.

(can someone add ASAP to the title?)

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"a Mr. Nacho Libre is on line 1"

"a Mr. Nacho Libre is on line 1"

Let me get this straight, The Madison Scouts are looking for a male member?

ahhhh, okay...

With less than three weeks to go? The season will have ended by the time he figures out what he's even supposed to do. Is the part so critical that they can't pull out one of their current members? And if it is, why wasn't the part planned for at the start of the season?

while watching the madison show live this season many in the audience (includong myself) thought that they needed to add a main character, or hero to the show. The way the show is now is very confusing, like the character is fighting with itself, there is no real good v. evil...maybe someone, like a judge also felt this way and passed along the info to help develop the effect.

Maybe the Evil League of Evil is recruiting.

Paging Dr. Horrible.

a superhero in need of an archenemy? quite the novel idea indeed!

I found myself thinking the same thing after watching the show in Madison and later in San Antonio- "The guard needs something to do other than randomly run around and spin things. Hmm, they're playing superheros? What is every superhero known for- fighting bad guys, of course!!!"