Scouts looking for a new member

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But do you really think this is the answer to a finals appearance for Madison this year?

The character won't do it by itself, but my assumption is that this will include some major changes to the show. If the changes are extensive enough, there is a chance that it will boost their score.

Madison's show at San Antonio worked, but it wasn't going to climb any higher. I respect them for being willing to add a radical new element at the last minute to try and improve the shows. I wish that other corps would be so bold.

robes makes me think of Bluecoats last year :thumbup:

Robes are supposed to represent a voodoo/shaman/underworld figure according to the San Antonio commentary. The story is that the "regular guy" who was a petty thief was revived by a Shaman and given superpowers by her, which she had him use for her benefit to start, and then he later decided to use the powers for good instead. IMO, the robes represent the voodoo/shaman/underworld concept pretty well.

Looks like the DCP piranhas are at it again.

Passing judgment based on a tiny snippet of information.

Pick a little, talk a little.

what a bunch of old hens!

Followed by the typical Madison fanboy/alum response.

:thumbup:

That's right. It's typical of Madison alums to stand up for our corps.

Oh come on! This is the missing piece they have witheld all season until we are all begging for it. That was part of the plan. Now they create buzz with the "looking" announcement. We perpetuate the rumors/speculation until...

POW!!!

They knock our socks off with the true superhero story!

Just wait!

DCP: Hey Madison, you need to change your show! I don't get it! It's fun to watch, but I don't get the theme.

Madison: Okay, we'll see what we can do if this isn't really working out.

---a few weeks later---

Madison: I know time's running out, but it's now or never. Besides, it's just a small character portion without too much actual work. It shouldn't take long to learn.

DCP: PFFFTTT!!! Nice job waiting so long you idiots. It probably won't even work!!!

Response is better than no response.