Hattiesburger bar and grill

Go Pioneer!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congradulations Boston and less than 2 pts away from bloooooooooo !

Either the Boston Crusaders performances are up and down a lot of late, or the judging community is somewhat divided on what to make of them this year.

Boston beat Phantom 5 days ago, then lost to Phantom Regiment by 1.7 points Sunday night, then 3 nights later here on Wed, Boston beats Phantom Regiment by .7 tenths. That's a lot of volatility in score spreads here in less than a week among these two Corps that frankly we're not seeing much of at the top.

Sure is making the season interesting though in the middle tier.

Edited by BRASSO

Either the Boston Crusaders performances are up and down a lot of late, or the judging community is somewhat divided on what to make of them this year.

Boston beat Phantom 5 days ago, then lost to Phantom Regiment by 1.7 points Sunday night, then 3 nights later here on Wed, Boston beats Phantom Regiment by .7 tenths.

As I said in the "SA" thread ... BAC will have to keep bringing it for a few shows before the judging community decides to keep them in front of PR and Blue Stars. It's up to them and their performance. The same thing happened in 89 when Bluecoats finally passed Scouts. It took a couple of weeks but once it was done a few shows in a row, it pretty much stays that when. Then it will be on PR to show they can bring it to the next level in order to stay ahead of BAC and B.Stars. Should be fun to watch :)

Boston beat Phantom 5 days ago, then lost to Phantom Regiment by 1.7 points Sunday night, then 3 nights later here on Wed, Boston beats Phantom Regiment by .7 tenths. That's a lot of volatility in score spreads here in less than a week among these two Corps that frankly we're not seeing much of at the top.

Sure is making the season interesting though in the middle tier.

I am just happy to see them in the mix of things....rather than the usual comments lst couple years..I think they will be a 10th place corps...their spread right now with blucoats is on par with the spread of BD and HNC.

I am just happy to see them in the mix of things....rather than the usual comments lst couple years..I think they will be a 10th place corps...their spread right now with blucoats is on par with the spread of BD and HNC.

Right ... and they're creeping toward box 5. That's the hardest nut to crack.

Way to go Academy!!! In the 80's by Atlanta. Academy is back :sad:

I havn't seen Academy live, but have seen them live via computer screen.

I like their music this year. It seems more accessible than what I have heard from them in previous years.

Good luck to them as they attempt to make a push for that 12th spot at Finals. It's within reach.

4 days off to clean, and make changes for blue stars... we'll see tomorrow.. unfortunately they wont be going head to head with any of the corps that were around them at SA.

I love the capes. Works really well for them.

I Love the Capes also. Heard they are getting FIXED so they are not flying when they don't want them to.

brass line is picking it up nicely lately.

SOME GOOD POWER From BONES.

still lots of potential here. is there enough time ?