Murfreesboro Market

Murfreesboro Day One (Reverse Performance Order)

The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI

Blue Knights - Denver, CO

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Spirit - Jacksonville, AL

Troopers - Casper, WY

Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA

Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ

Music City - Nashville, TN

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Crown puts in their new ending. Hope that Madison has done some good work towards cleaning their show, I wonder where they will be with Troopers, Colts and Spirit after this weekend. Can't wait to see how Jersey Surf and Pac Crest go down! Also, how will BK fair against BS!!!

This is sure to be a great night of Drum Corps!!!

Hope Crown puts in their new ending.

Crown will come close to 2 pointing SCV tomorrow night. Murf + SCV= flat shows. Every year since 99 (except when it was moved one year). It's like a curse. lol. Even the 04 show seemed flat compared to when I saw them prior and after.

Crown will come close to 2 pointing SCV tomorrow night. Murf + SCV= flat shows. Every year since 99 (except when it was moved one year). It's like a curse. lol. Even the 04 show seemed flat compared to when I saw them prior and after.

Really? I don't think it's a curse. Wanna make this interesting?!

Really? I don't think it's a curse. Wanna make this interesting?!

I'm telling you. After 99 the Murf show has been bad for SCV. And in some cases, really bad. I still remember 01. Wow it was rough that night.

I'm telling you. After 99 the Murf show has been bad for SCV. And in some cases, really bad. I still remember 01. Wow it was rough that night.

Well, I hope it is broken! And if they do get 2 pointed, I hope it's because Crown had a good night!

Well, I hope it is broken! And if they do get 2 pointed, I hope it's because Crown had a good night!

We will see. I'm just glad I'll be there to see it!! And I'm looking forward to seeing Crown's new ending.

We will see. I'm just glad I'll be there to see it!! And I'm looking forward to seeing Crown's new ending.

They both (Crown and SCV) have my favorite shows of the year! This is turning out to be an amazing year isn't it?!?! Especially after the scores from AR, Crown has to work extra hard to keep up!

I was just going to say I remember Murfs 2001!

Yep, it felt HARD work that night. I remember after we were like... well, we're 4th now. After tying 2nd at SA not long before and feeling we had a shot.

Let's hope '09 SCV break the spell! Excited they're scoring so well.

Mark

Edited by Feet

I don't know about all this. SCV was pretty close to Crown the last show they had together. Everyone's lookin forward to this new Crown ending, but if it's not clean, or if the rest of the show isn't that clean, I don't see them close to 2 pointing Vanguard. Vanguard seems to be on their game this year.