Murfreesboro Market

Yes, I was at Houston and San Antonio, and there is no way that SCV's or Cavies music rep is any where near Crowns. Like I said, I hope Crown had a really really bad night. I completely trust Petrash, so that's all I have to say. Crown really needs to clean up their feet. Pretty clear! But musically, they are with Cadets and BD.

Yeah, but you weren't there tonight.

and SCV's music rep is no where near Crowns? I totally disagree with that.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A 2 point drop for the Colts...hm. Hope it was just a bad night.

How do the Scouts manage to drop almost a point after having 3 rehearsal days?

They went on after corps that have been beating them that's how.

Troopers and Colts went on before them and the judges scored them conservatively because they did want to "run out of room" later in the event. Madison's score drop is a product of that. Troop went on really early tonight (3rd or 4th I think) and there is no way they were going to pop them a big number with so many corps left to compete. Also, I am willing to bet that there were a lot of first read judges here for a lot of these corps and that usually results in conservative scoring too.

A 2 point drop for the Colts...hm. Hope it was just a bad night.

Its all about the performance order man... that is what attributed to their score drop tonight.

The bad news is this: When they get to a show where troop goes on after them it is likely the spread will widen.

Yeah, but you weren't there tonight.

and SCV's music rep is no where near Crowns? I totally disagree with that.

Well, to each his own. I've had the opportunity to play Crown's book, and it's one of the hardest books I've ever seen put on the field. Like I said, maybe they had an off night. I don't know how they did tonight, but I will be speaking with some staff very shortly! Maybe I'll get some clarification as to what went down.

They went on after corps that have been beating them that's how.

Troopers and Colts went on before them and the judges scored them conservatively because they did want to "run out of room" later in the event. Madison's score drop is a product of that. Troop went on really early tonight (3rd or 4th I think) and there is no way they were going to pop them a big number with so many corps left to compete. Also, I am willing to bet that there were a lot of first read judges here for a lot of these corps and that usually results in conservative scoring too.

I think Madison had the advantage by going on after the break. The Troopers may have had the conservative score tonight because they went first out of the grouping. The Colts couldn't have been scored too conservatively because Spirit went on right before them and the judges gave them an okay number.

Edited by SpiritofAtlanta99

Well, you never know. The judges are pretty good and they were there.

But if you're calling BS, you may need the phone number:

1-666-bul-crap

number doesnt accept texts